Reebok On-Line 40% 0ff

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by trayletha, Aug 18, 2005.

1. trayletha

trayletha <font color=red>Sign me up<br><font color=indigo>Y

Hi everyone - Reebok is having an employee friends and family on-line sale with 40% off. Thought I'd pass it on for anyone who is shopping for back to school. Reebok 40% Sale

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RadioFanatic

RadioFanatic Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry

I tried it and it didn't give me 40% - the math was wrong - anyone else have this problem?

4. trayletha

trayletha <font color=red>Sign me up<br><font color=indigo>Y

Mine worked - so I'm not sure. It doesn't reduce shipping and there are some exclusions. Sorry RadioFanatic.

5. swilshire

swilshire DIS Veteran

I tried to use the "send to a friend" link and it wouldn't work for me. Always has before. Maybe I'll try again later.

The last time I used one of these coupons at the Rockport store, the lady next in line was very annoyed because I had a coupon and she didn't. My shoes were already on sale, so I got them for a very low price. They're still in the box because I already had a pair just like them, but I couldn't resist the discount. When the others wear out, I'll have these waiting in the closet.

Sheila

6. RadioFanatic

RadioFanatic Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry

this time it worked awesomely - I got $46 off a $114 order! Yeah! Four more Christmas presents down - thanks so much!

7. momtokendantom

momtokendantom Mouseketeer

:Pinkbounc
    Thank you for the link! I just saved $62 on back to school sneakers.

Have a great day,
    Michelle

8. Donnask8pro

Donnask8pro <font color=aqua>Fins to the left, Fins to the rig

My cousins wife sent it to me via email, she works for them. It states that it expired last weekend. Is it still working? Weird..I just saw the site. I guess friends and family was the weekend before., COOL.

9. kelleigh1

kelleigh1 <font color=purple>Disney Baby<br><font color=gree

I just received 40% email and postcard yesterday so they shouldn't be expired.

Nope...just checked my email. Valid today through the 28th. If you'd like me to email it to you, let me know by 4:15 (so I make sure I get it to you before I leave for the day.)