Redeeming $10 Bonus Gift Cards (from Sam's)

AlternateEgo

Missing the House of the Mouse
For those who have redeemed a large quanitity of gift cards to DisneyStore via online purchase...

Do you order online using your credit/debit card and then call in to the Disney Guest Services to have them add the gift cards? Or do you call the whole order in? I wish they allowed more than one gift card to be entered online, kinda silly really.

Thanks!

I went through and logged my whole order in on the website, right down to the shipping/tax, etc.
Then I called and gave all of my gift card numbers.

I wound up getting 180.00 of free merchandise and it happened to be during a time that there was free shipping!

I used one gift card online, entered my credit card, and then called the rest of my cards in. I used 23 $10 gift cards at once so it took awhile to read all the cards but they were very patient:thumbsup2

I used one gift card online, entered my credit card, and then called the rest of my cards in. I used 23 $10 gift cards at once so it took awhile to read all the cards but they were very patient:thumbsup2

So you comleted the transaction with 1GC and CC, then called in and they applied your other GCs and refunded the CC? Just making sure. I still have many to use! Thanks!

Ugh I called and she told me it wasnt in the computer yet and that she would give me a call back in 15-20 minutes once it had posted. She called back an hour later... then goes on to tell me my order has been locked since they are processing it... and she will call me back. Well they close in 6 minutes... I won't be happy if I don't get my gift cards entered. I didn't have $160 to spend on fluff right now.

Ugh I called and she told me it wasnt in the computer yet and that she would give me a call back in 15-20 minutes once it had posted. She called back an hour later... then goes on to tell me my order has been locked since they are processing it... and she will call me back. Well they close in 6 minutes... I won't be happy if I don't get my gift cards entered. I didn't have $160 to spend on fluff right now.

Did everything work out ok for you?:confused3

Yes she did finally call back and we did get the gift cards entered, but because it had went past the 1 hour mark, my checking account has a hold on the additional $160. I called and asked them when it would be released and she told me when it shipped. Not exactly the most convenient, but I now know to NOT wait for them to call me back and just wait about 15 minutes before calling.

I work at a bank so I am extremely familiar with everything that goes on in my account, as of today (3 days later) the money was still on a pending hold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!