Rec's needed for 5 yo nephews birthday party.

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Adelinasmom, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Adelinasmom

Adelinasmom Earning My Ears

We will be celebrating my nephew's 5 year old birthday at WDW. We will be on Disney Dining. Any suggestions for a memorable party? A specific character meal, restaurant, that is especially good for birthdays?

Jackie
    Addie and Ellie's Mom

2. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

I bet he would love Chef Mickeys! Its a must do for alot of ppl!

3. LBurg93

LBurg93 Dreams do come true

We went to wdw for my daughter's birthday. When I made my ressie I told them it was her birthday. At the table will be confetti, mini streamers & at the end of our meal they sang happy birthday & gave her a cupcake with candle. This happened at all the resturants. I would make a ressie at a place you think he would enjoy the most & make sure you tell them it is his birthday.

They also have the Disney’s Pirate Adventure which he will probably love. My daughter went 2 times & when we go back in Dec she wants to go again.
    9:30-11:30 am they leave from the grand floridian or the pier by the yacht club. $30.01 Lunch PB&J , Don yer garb & set sail to exotic ports-of-call in search of buried treasure. (For children ages 4-10). You meed to make a ressie for this.

Here is a link for more information http://www.wdwinfo.com/just_for_kids/piratecruise.htm

4. canwegosoon

canwegosoon DIS Veteran

Chef Mickey!! :thumbsup2

5. kj2mom

kj2mom DIS Veteran

My children will be turning 5 while we are there and we are celebrating at Chef Mickey!