Recreating Memories- Surprise Mother & daughter trip

Day 4 plans (Epcot!)
The parks is open 9-9 p.m.
We will make the MAD DASH to Soain' and get FP's ...

First off - there is no "mad dash" to Soarin' ... it's more like a parade/street party ... and just jump right in line - and then get your FPs after you've done it ... :lmao:... have snack in Sunshine Seasons and take in the Circle of Life film ... and then go Soarin' again!! :woohoo:

Maybe we'll grab a drink or two around the World?

How about combining "Beers Around the World" with "Chocolate Around the World"? ... :rotfl:... (alternating at countries as you stumble your way around the WS ...)

We were thinking Sunshine Season for lunch and have dinner ressies at almost 7 at Teppan Edo. None of us have eaten there so we're looking forward to it!popcorn::

Tappan Edo!! - very nice ... and don't forget to pick a pearl in the Japan Dept store ... :banana:
We may squeeze and afternoon break in here somewhere and come back for dinner? I guess it will depend on how everyone's legs are doing!!! You know I'm going to have pics of me pushing two wheelchairs by now, don't you? LOL!!:rotfl:

2 wheel chairs?!? - Definitley "Beers Around the World" time ...

I guess that's all on the update homefront this afternoon, plus Cole is now up from his nap.....I hope you're all well!!!! :flower3: Less than three weeks now....woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2: Less than 20 days!!

For Day 5, our last day....sniff, sniff....:guilty: We plan to visit DHS that morning. Our flight is scheduled at 7:20 p.m, so I'm kind of figuring that ME will pick us up about 3ish? Think that's about right?? Yep ...

We have lunch ressies at Mama Melrose (anyone eat here before? Any suggestions on what to order?) that day about 12:20 p.m Had dinner there a couple years ago - egg plant was good and "different" ...

Do you think it would make sense to actually drive to DHS this day? Yep - that'll give you extra time in DHS!! And parking is free ...

Speaking of which - don't forget The Muppets!!

We have a quick morning at DHS, but I think it will be enough. We're not into Stat Wars, (what is this? - two math geeks dueling with slide rules?) :rotfl2:but will like just going up Main Street, uh - Hollywood Blvd? The Great Movie ride is always fun....I think it will be a nice way to end the trip?

Any thoughts?? Thanks!!!:goodvibes

DHS is a nice "relaxing" park to end in ... Take some time to take in the "street people", too ... ;)

Joelp, thanks for all your comments and suggestions (and corrections..lol!!) on things....you are always so good for that!! 18 more days!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotcha dancin' shoes on?!! :jumping1::jumping1:

Sorry I feel out of the loop for a bit- I'm sure it will happen again though with school and everything coming soo soon. BUT YAYY for your trip being soo close!

YAY for Teens. :banana:

I'm glad everything worked out with your kids. That would be really hard to tell them you are going to Disney World.. and that they aren't going- but they are still young and I'm sure pics and everything will make it all better. They will probably miss you more than missing WDW. Besides, you did mention a future trip. ;)

I like your purple shirts. I really like the braided neck on your moms. :upsidedow

Last day plans sound good !! ME is usually 3 hours before the flight !! I think driving that day may be a good idea as you have to be back for ME!!!!

Oh, yeah - to see what your guys will be up to while you're gone:

Go to this web site (the comic strip Non Sequiter) -

http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/

Register on the site, and then go back to like May and start reading the Sunday strips (use the calendar function on the web page) ... it's a series titled "B.E. - Before Eve" ... :rotfl:

In just 17 more days from today....I will see.....POP!!:)

Disney1208093.jpg

Disney1208092.jpg

Disney1208094.jpg

Disney1208095.jpg

Disney1208088.jpg

I can't wait!!!:yay:

I hope everyone has a great weekend! We had many end of Summer parties to attend but now that "Danny" has decided to join us, the parties have been cancelled. :sad2: Oh well, it's a great opportunity to get prepared for school next week and catch our breaths here at home some. Todd was away on business this week and we've just been running so it's always good to have some time at home.

Ethan starts 1st grade on Tuesday! I can't believe it! He'll be gone ALL DAY long!:eek: Kindergarten is 1/2 days here, so this will be a big adjustment for all us. He's really excited and I'm excited for him....but I know I will miss him, too!! Lucas will start preschool (3 mornings) 9/11. Soccer and Gymnastics start pretty soon, too. Life as I know it is about to change again.....

Now that my plans have been mapped out, my plan is to do a picture countdown here from past trips for the next couple of weeks to make time go by and to get me more excited, I hope you enjoy!!!:hug:

TGIF! And have a great weekend!!! :wizard:

Sorry I feel out of the loop for a bit- I'm sure it will happen again though with school and everything coming soo soon. BUT YAYY for your trip being soo close!

YAY for Teens. :banana:

I'm glad everything worked out with your kids. That would be really hard to tell them you are going to Disney World.. and that they aren't going- but they are still young and I'm sure pics and everything will make it all better. They will probably miss you more than missing WDW. Besides, you did mention a future trip. ;)

I like your purple shirts. I really like the braided neck on your moms. :upsidedow

Hi Jen!!! No worries, I completely understand....it's tough to keep up with PTR/TRs and real life!!!:laughing:

Yay for teens is right!! I can't believe it...it's SOOOO Close now!!!:)

Thanks for the compliments on our purple shirts, I think they will look really nice!!! I hope so anyways....

Last day plans sound good !! ME is usually 3 hours before the flight !! I think driving that day may be a good idea as you have to be back for ME!!!!

Think it's easy enough to drive into the parks? We've just never done it...so it makes me a little nervous but if it will save time, I'm all for it!!! And parking is free, too, right?? Any ideas? Thanks!!:goodvibes

Oh, yeah - to see what your guys will be up to while you're gone:

Go to this web site (the comic strip Non Sequiter) -

http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/

Register on the site, and then go back to like May and start reading the Sunday strips (use the calendar function on the web page) ... it's a series titled "B.E. - Before Eve" ... :rotfl:

Oh no....now I"m scared Joelp! Do you really think this is a good idea for me to see? LOL!!? Off to see it now.....:surfweb:

It sounds funny to hear you talk about getting ready for school to start next week - we've been back over two weeks already!

Awwww, Ethan's such a big boy starting all day school! I understand your sadness, it's hard and wonderful all at the same time watching them grow up. My oldest will start high school next year and everytime I think about it I get a big fat lump in my throat - it's amazing how fast time passes. It seems like only yesterday he was a cute little 2 year old, kicking footballs in the backyard and then running around in a circle with his arms in the air. *sigh*

And in just 20 days ... I'll be seeing ... MOM!! :rotfl2:

(sort of an inside joke - you need to check out my PTR ...) :)

It sounds funny to hear you talk about getting ready for school to start next week - we've been back over two weeks already!

Awwww, Ethan's such a big boy starting all day school! I understand your sadness, it's hard and wonderful all at the same time watching them grow up. My oldest will start high school next year and everytime I think about it I get a big fat lump in my throat - it's amazing how fast time passes. It seems like only yesterday he was a cute little 2 year old, kicking footballs in the backyard and then running around in a circle with his arms in the air. *sigh*

WOW, 2 weeks already?! When do the kids get out of school? Must be a short Summer for you!!!

Thanks for understanding my sadness, I was talking to him about it today and welling up a bit....he'll be gone about 8:30 every day until 3:45! That's a long day for a little boy! I'm sure he'll do just fine, just these 1st's with my first born is all....Lucas and Cole (in theory!) will have it much easier!! LOL!!:rotfl: WOW, HS! I can't even imagine.....it makes you want to hold onto them just that much tighter, doesn't it?

I hope you're well!! Thanks for bring strong with me! :) And I hope you don't mind 1st day of school pics for that days update next week!! I'll be a proud Mommy!!:cutie:

And in just 20 days ... I'll be seeing ... MOM!! :rotfl2:

(sort of an inside joke - you need to check out my PTR ...) :)

:rotfl: I get it! The playdate right? ;) You're right behind me.....getting closer every day!!!:woohoo:

Your plans for the last day look good to me.
I love both ToT and RnRC too. I think it is great that your mom will ride those. I missed the GMR last year so we will do it this year.

You have been busy. I'm not a mom but my BFF is. Her eldest DD is a senoir this year. It seems like yesterday when I was babysitting that tiny girl while her mom and dad went out. Time does move too quickly for some things.

I like the idea of you showing us where you will be until you go.

So glad "The Talk" went well with the boys! Very smart on just being honest since Ethan would have figured it out - that would have been worse. Love the "secret mission" too. And presents, ya, everyone loves presents! :goodvibes

I will do my very, very best to get those maps mailed to you ASAP when we get back. I can just imagine all your boys gathered around looking at the map pointing to various things on what you will be doing each day!

That Mommy Guilt is awful, isn't it? But, this will be a GREAT thing for you, your Mom, your sister and your boys. And coming home will be all the sweeter.

The purple dresses look really pretty-I think it will all look great! I like the idea of your Mom in a darker shade since she is Mom. :thumbsup2

I've only done a very small bit of driving at WDW, but it was EASY. Very quick too. I would suggest to use the car that day - then you have more time at DHS! ME would probably pick you up around 4:00 pm, 3 hours before your flight. I think.

Your trip is just around the corner!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

WOW, 2 weeks already?! When do the kids get out of school? Must be a short Summer for you!!!

Their last day of school is May 20th, so really they get almost 3 full months of summer, but it does seem that the first day of school gets earlier and earlier every year!

And I hope you don't mind 1st day of school pics for that days update next week!! I'll be a proud Mommy!!:cutie:

I'd be disappointed if you didn't post pictures! :goodvibes

Your plans for the last day look good to me.
I love both ToT and RnRC too. I think it is great that your mom will ride those. I missed the GMR last year so we will do it this year.

You have been busy. I'm not a mom but my BFF is. Her eldest DD is a senoir this year. It seems like yesterday when I was babysitting that tiny girl while her mom and dad went out. Time does move too quickly for some things.

I like the idea of you showing us where you will be until you go.

Hi Kristal, thanks for your input on driving, seems easy enough and it's nice to know that it will give us more time in DHS that morning, hopefully Jodi doesn't mind driving us, now!! :)

Time does move too quickly, people always tell you that when you're younger but then when it happens to you, it's crazy! It seems like only yesterday Ethan was born....early, in the NICU and here he is, going to 1st grade.....WOW!!!!:sad2:

So glad "The Talk" went well with the boys! Very smart on just being honest since Ethan would have figured it out - that would have been worse. Love the "secret mission" too. And presents, ya, everyone loves presents! :goodvibes

I will do my very, very best to get those maps mailed to you ASAP when we get back. I can just imagine all your boys gathered around looking at the map pointing to various things on what you will be doing each day!

That Mommy Guilt is awful, isn't it? But, this will be a GREAT thing for you, your Mom, your sister and your boys. And coming home will be all the sweeter.

The purple dresses look really pretty-I think it will all look great! I like the idea of your Mom in a darker shade since she is Mom. :thumbsup2

I've only done a very small bit of driving at WDW, but it was EASY. Very quick too. I would suggest to use the car that day - then you have more time at DHS! ME would probably pick you up around 4:00 pm, 3 hours before your flight. I think.

Your trip is just around the corner!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hi Brook!
PHEW...thank goodness that the "talk" went well.:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 I was so worried! But now they are getting excited to talk about it with me and Grammy, they were telling her this week of all the "new" things she's never seen and what to ride. So it's been fun!!:) I'm still worried about saying good bye to them that day and leaving for 5 full days, but I'll be fine, just that initial step, you know. AND yes, Mommy guilt is the worst!!! But you're SO right, it will be good for ALL of us....and Mommy will come home a new (revived! LOL!) Mommy......I hope!! LOL!!;)

Thanks for trying to get the maps for us, that's exactly what I envision, as well. NO worries though, if you can't do it, don't have time, it's FINE!!! :hug: I don't want you to stress over it, okay? If you can, great, if not, that's fine too!!!!:hug:

Thanks for the input on driving, seems lke that's the plan for us then our last day. To get the most out of our DHS (very short!) day.....should work out just fine then.

Okay...off to lunch. Have a great weekend!!!! :cutie:

Their last day of school is May 20th, so really they get almost 3 full months of summer, but it does seem that the first day of school gets earlier and earlier every year!

I'd be disappointed if you didn't post pictures! :goodvibes

It really sneaks up on you, 3 months off and here it is time again to go back!!:eek:

Aww, thanks!!! I'll post them on Tuesday then!!!:cutie:

In just 16 more days.....This is sure to be our 1st ride, Mom always made us go there 1st on our family vacations, she always thought it was a happy way to start out our trips, and she was right...I can't wait! It's one of my favs....

Disney1208174.jpg

Disney1208176.jpg

Disney1208172.jpg

Disney1208171.jpg

Disney1208168.jpg

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

Wow, 15 days!:scared1: Can't wait to read all about it. Small World is my mother's favorite as well.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter