Recommendations for off site hotel?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by lilfish, Feb 23, 2008.

1. lilfish

lilfish Earning My Ears

We are looking into booking an off site hotel for our Disney trip this April. There are 9 of us going, so we will need more than one room....if possible, we would love to stay somewhere where breakfast is included. 10 years ago, we stayed at Lake Buena Vista Suites....which we loved, but I have read some not so good reviews on them! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dioxide45

dioxide45 DIS Veteran

With nine people, you will likely need 3 rooms if staying in a hotel. I would recommend a 3 or 4 bedroom townhome, it would likely be cheaper than staying in hotels.

4. davinakb

davinakb DIS Veteran

Agree you will need at least two rooms, even at a timeshare place like Vistana or Horizons. I also suggest looking at a condo/house rental; you will cook your own breakfast, but will probably save $. FWIW.

5. crazelion

crazelion <font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an

Hawthorne Suites on Canada Avenue has a good free hot breakfast. it was clean to. Also had many restaurants within walking distances. Close to WDW to.

6. calgarygary

calgarygary <font color=green>Had to comment about the system

Worldquest includes a continental breakfast. We really enjoyed the pool last year and the 3bed/3bath was a great layout.

7. dougsmom98

dougsmom98 DIS Veteran

Comfort Suites Main Gate East sleeps six and has a fridge in the room. They have a free deluxe continental breakfast too with muffins, bagels, yogurt, waffles... My mom and sister stayed here two years ago and enjoyed it.

8. lovinpoohbear

lovinpoohbear lovinpoohbear

My sister in law stayed at the Quality Suites Maingate East and LOVED it! She had a two bedroom suite and it slept up to 8. She said the breakfast was VERY good. You might want to check it out!