Recommendation for Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by BigRed7399, Jul 14, 2008.

1. BigRed7399

BigRed7399 Want to Live in Disney

Okay.. so Liberty Tree Tavern is book solid :sad2: . Can you recommend anywhere else?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Em&Bec'sDad

Em&Bec'sDad She Dragged me here, but I stayed

We had the same problem with LTT on Turkey Day for our 2005 trip. We had dinner at the Crystal Palace instead and were very happy with it. Food was very good and resembled some sentimental holiday favorites.

4. Moonpie

Moonpie Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff

Jiko serves an outstanding Thanksgiving menu! :thumbsup2

5. MelanieC

MelanieC <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

We have done Chef Mickey's for Thanksgiving every time we were there on Thanksgiving day. I'm not sure I would recommend it anymore, because I think the food has gone slightly downhill - but I love the atmosphere an singing an napkin waving.

Actually if I went again on Thanksgiving I would do Crystal Palace, unless they were not having any of there normal foods.

6. maj42169

maj42169 Wishing Upon A Star!

I would say that you need to call Dining and see what they have open for Thanksgiving Day........most of the places are already booked. We were at Chef Mickey's last year and my daughter LOVED it so much that we will be going back there for Thanksgiving Dinner again this year!

7. wdwthanksgiving

wdwthanksgiving Mouseketeer

the rose and crown at epcot serves a pretty good thanksgiving menu --- our family goes to disney every thanksgiving and we always eat in a different country in epcot for lunch (even if turkey isn't on the menu)
    canada also serves a turkey lunch-

if all else fails, take a thanksgiving decoration for the table (the small "honeycomb" turkeys fold up into a suitcase and can be opened and placed on your table) ---then eat somewhere interesting in epcot --- your family will always remember that thanksgiving dinner!

have a great time!