Recommendation for accommodation in Cambria or San Simeon?

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
Hi!

Can anyone recommend a hotel/luxury B&B in either of these towns? We cannot seem to find anything that 'fits the bill'.

Is Cambria nicer than San Simeon or vice versa?

(There are two couples - no children).

Thank you in advance :) !

If you have not visited TripAdvisor.com, I recommend that you check out those locations there. It was several years ago that we visited that area, I don't recal where we stayed and my memory is that the lodgings available were more of the "servicable" sort - not luxury.

We stayed near San Simeon. After driving through Cambria the next day we decided that would have been a better stop over . . . more options and more of a town.

Is a visit to Hearst Castle on the books? Odd that we call someplace that "modern" a castle . . . :confused3

ETA: We are from the other coast, so we aren't experts on CA. Carry On ______

Can anyone recommend a hotel/luxury B&B in either of these towns? We cannot seem to find anything that 'fits the bill'.
I have a few recommendations, including the place we always stay
and love. Which places have you already considered that did not fit
the bill?

Thank you for your replies and the hotel suggestion - we shall certainly look at the Cliffs resort.

We have come up with the J. Patrick house - this seems highly regarded and a contrast to the resort hotels we are planning on staying in during the tour.Do you know this place?

Thanks again :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter