Recipe for mac & cheese at Cape May Buffet??

doclegler

DIS Veteran
I absolutely LOVED the mac & cheese at Cape May's Buffet, but I can't find the recipe. Anyone ever seen it anywhere? I don't think its similar to any of the other restaurants recipes.

if it is like other restaurants it may very well be stouffers which IMO is the best kind. I could be 100% wrong though.

I tried a bite of it.

It had some kind of cheese I don't normally eat. I usually only eat cheddar or mozzarella. I didn't really like it.

Allearsnet doesn't have a version at Cape May, but it does have one at Jiko - and it is a four part cheese with asiago, provolone, fontina, and gruyere. Maybe that is the unusual taste in cheese that you are finding at Cape May.

I love all four of those cheeses, but I love cheese in general!

WWW.allears.net has lots of great Disney recipes including several mac n cheese recipes. Most are very easy and can be made using local ingredients. My last cooking experiment was the watermelon & tomatoes salad with whole blue cheese from Boma at AKL. Very Tasty and less than 10 minutes to make. :cool1::banana:

Allearsnet doesn't have a version at Cape May, but it does have one at Jiko - and it is a four part cheese with asiago, provolone, fontina, and gruyere. Maybe that is the unusual taste in cheese that you are finding at Cape May.

I love all four of those cheeses, but I love cheese in general!

Thanks so much! That could be the one. I'll try it! :)

I am sure the buffets carry Stouffers. And I agree is it very good. I love Jiko's but that is gourmet mac and cheese not "real" stuff"!!!! :thumbsup2

Do you all know we have a HUGE Disney recipe thread right here?

Click here for Index

We have many hard to find recipes that have been collected from the chef's by our members. :thumbsup2
Unfortunately the one you are looking for is not listed, sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter