1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by saskdw, May 9, 2013.

1. CopperWife

CopperWife Mouseketeer

I asked this in another thread, but just wondering if anyone got the free dining pin in their mailbox? (rather than an inbox :) )

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CaraMiaBelle

CaraMiaBelle DIS Veteran

I'm going those exact dates, maybe a day longer...is POR no longer available? Or just the reserved rooms for the FD special? Being a family of 5, POR is the cheapest way to go....it is a good thing I loved it there!
    Still waiting for the pin though....

4. CaraMiaBelle

CaraMiaBelle DIS Veteran

:rotfl2:

5. CaraMiaBelle

CaraMiaBelle DIS Veteran

Not that the CM's are rude, but they never seem to want to talk much when I call...I must be black listed too. :confused3 You are probably better at digging for info though. I never get anything useful.

Sooooooo, get a pin yet? Nope, me either.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Now?
    -
    -
    -
    -
    How about now? Maybe I better check my email again....

6. dcolleenkelly

dcolleenkelly Mouseketeer

It's been about 5 minutes. Didja hear anything yet??

Haha. We are cracking each other up.

7. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

Don't think so. I have been keeping up with all the threads, and no info on any of them about snail mail.

8. Pirate princess 2

Pirate princess 2 Mouseketeer

Oh my, you guys are making me laugh. I was REALLY (can I stress that any more?) hoping we might get pins today. I thought, it's Thursday. It's been 2 weeks since the first batch went out. I guess not. ooh wait I got an email.... not from Disney. Just a stupid ad.

9. CaraMiaBelle

CaraMiaBelle DIS Veteran

I've gotten an email about every other day from Disney Destinations, "Disney Resort pics and more", and every time I see it I get excited. They always have the same "fake" SX6 code on them...Waah!
    I'm hoping for next Wednesday myself. Not sure why, it just seems to make sense to me.
    AND since no one has gotten any via snail mail, I'm thinking/hoping it will come that way. My poor mail carrier is going to think I'm stalking her!

10. ilostnemo

ilostnemo Mouseketeer

I've received two emails since the pin got released. :confused

11. Pirate princess 2

Pirate princess 2 Mouseketeer

I think my mailman thinks I'm stalking him too. I feel like he catches me peering out the window at him. :rotfl2:

I will send good vibes for next wed as well. It is my anniversary, so that would be a great gift for DH and I.

12. Port Orleans fan

Port Orleans fan Over tipping is a fools game.....so have fun playi

CBR is the only moderate resort left with the FD pin dates of Nov 30 - Dec 7 and Dec 8. I've checked a bunch of different dates/ways with that time frame and CBR is the only option for FD. However, if I where to book Dec 4 - Dec 14, POR and POFQ are both available for FD.....but unfortunately I can only do the 1st week of December.

I'm hoping more rooms and options open up when FD is released to the general public, but just in case there are more blackout dates (like no August FD dates available to the general public, only by pin....), we are all set at CBR.

Good luck!

13. eeyore29

eeyore29 DIS Veteran Wanna-Be

What's next Wed? Did I miss something? Or just a day you're hopeful about?

14. CaraMiaBelle

CaraMiaBelle DIS Veteran

Nope. You missed nothing...just me being hopeful. I did read somewhere that the pins go out in waves, 2 to 3 weeks apart. Here's hoping that is right.

15. eeyore29

eeyore29 DIS Veteran Wanna-Be

Ok, if we both hope for it, maybe it'll work! :thumbsup2
    :goodvibes

16. CopperWife

CopperWife Mouseketeer

disneyfantotheend...glad to hear it. I've been trying to keep up with this thread, the September thread, the October thread, Danny's old thread, the free dining thread and the sequel thread...ay yi yi. Making myself crazy, but oh well :lmao:

17. disneyfantotheend

Not only am I making myself crazy, but I am getting absolutely nothing done on top of it. Too afraid if I walk away from the computer for 10 minutes I will miss the boat. :lmao::rotfl2:

18. CopperWife

CopperWife Mouseketeer

:rotfl:

DH just asked "how often do you visit the Disney website a day?" To which I replied "this isn't the Disney website." He rolled his eyes and I told him "you don't understand, babe! This is serious! You have to strike on the 'free dining iron' while it's hot!"

The laundry can wait another day...maybe.... ;)

19. disneyfantotheend

:thumbsup2 It gets me by to know I am not alone. LOL

20. poohbear13

poohbear13 Yoda, Jedi Master

me too !!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

21. AliceandAriel

AliceandAriel part of your world!

Going to sound incredibly newbie here, but if you call WDW and check to see a PIN, how do you go about that?