Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

I have been e-mailing and phoning WDW trying to get the name on my Disney account straightened out for a week now. Keep asking about the free dining, "Sorry, no pin code"

WELL, today I get a call from Penelope at WDW reservations. SHE CALLED ME!!! "I'd be happy to offer you free dining for your trip in December. Port Orleans French Quarter? Garden View? No problem!" Really? REALLY?!?!?!? Do not pinch me cuz if this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up til the trip is over!!!

Now I just have to convince DH to stay on property.

Wow! I loved that she called you. Congrats!

I have been e-mailing and phoning WDW trying to get the name on my Disney account straightened out for a week now. Keep asking about the free dining, "Sorry, no pin code"

WELL, today I get a call from Penelope at WDW reservations. SHE CALLED ME!!! "I'd be happy to offer you free dining for your trip in December. Port Orleans French Quarter? Garden View? No problem!" Really? REALLY?!?!?!? Do not pinch me cuz if this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up til the trip is over!!!

Oh wow...that is awesome! Congratualtions! I'm so excited for you.
Penelope can call here anytime day or night, especially if she has an offer like that. :wizard:

WELL, today I get a call from Penelope at WDW reservations. SHE CALLED ME!!! "I'd be happy to offer you free dining for your trip in December (11/30 -12/6 with a room only for 11/29 due to great airfare). Port Orleans French Quarter? Garden View? No problem!" Really? REALLY?!?!?!? Do not pinch me cuz if this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up til the trip is over!!!

WOW! It IS your lucky day! Call me Penelope!

Congrats!!!! Did you already have a reservation booked?

we were gonna stay off site without Free Dining. Have the Marriott Grande Vista booked already. It's $450 more to stay at WDW with the Free Dining for DH, DD and me. And DD will get a 2 day ticket she won't need to put toward her next annual pass renewal.

Ok guys, need help convincing non-Disney loving DH to stay on property!!!

WELL, today I get a call from Penelope at WDW reservations. SHE CALLED ME!!! "I'd be happy to offer you free dining for your trip in December (11/30 -12/6 with a room only for 11/29 due to great airfare). Port Orleans French Quarter? Garden View? No problem!" Really? REALLY?!?!?!? Do not pinch me cuz if this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up til the trip is over!!!

Holy cow, I am so happy for you right now! It's not even my own trip and I have a smile on my face. This news is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (That took me about 5 minutes to spell. :rotfl:)

Congrats! I am sure there are now tons of people trying to figure out how to get Disney to call them. Don't think this is the average experience though. Although I did see one other person post about her sister (I think) convincing a cm to add the pin code to her account, even though she didn't have it.

Since you’ve been here before, we wanted to make it easy for you to come back and see us again. That’s why we’re serving up this scrumptious special offer! We’re even giving you lots of dates to choose from. It's the perfect way to enjoy a trip right before school starts!

when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

Book by 8/14/13.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.

I haven't had time to click on the link yet too see whats available I just wanted to quickly share with the group that there is hope for FD this fall/winter.

My son received the same pin. We were going to book AS Sports for October but just learned that the foodcourt will be closed for construction. So we going to book Coronado Springs instead.

My son received the same pin. We were going to book AS Sports for October but just learned that the foodcourt will be closed for construction. So we going to book Coronado Springs instead.

Lustergirl do you know if the email was sent to him today or earlier? Heard a second wave of pins were supposed to go out. Wondering if it has or not.

Our dates are 10/20-26. I have another question, when ticket prices go up, if you book before, you don't have to pay the increase, correct? So how much of an increase is the ticket price yearly?

Pretty sure you are not subject to the increase as long as you don't make any changes to your reservation after the increase. If you add free dining (if available) after the increase you would be charged the higher price.

Here's my deal, maybe someone can help! We are booked for sept, but after that my hubby found out he couldn't go that week. I need to change our dates to a week in november. My 180 day mark will be tomorrow. I called my AAA TA for her to make the switch but she is out of the office until Tuesday. If I book a new trip straight thru disney today, can AAA somehow pick my reservation up later. We really love the AAA perks, but booking adrs at 180+10 is important too. Any advice?

Here's my deal, maybe someone can help! We are booked for sept, but after that my hubby found out he couldn't go that week. I need to change our dates to a week in november. My 180 day mark will be tomorrow. I called my AAA TA for her to make the switch but she is out of the office until Tuesday. If I book a new trip straight thru disney today, can AAA somehow pick my reservation up later. We really love the AAA perks, but booking adrs at 180+10 is important too. Any advice?

I am fairly sure it can be transferred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter