Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by saskdw, May 9, 2013.

1. CopperWife

CopperWife Mouseketeer

Well, it's Wednesday - and everyone says the new batches of pins will go out today. Just wondering if anyone has gotten one today?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

Nope checked first thing this morning. :(

4. CopperWife

CopperWife Mouseketeer

Nothing here either :( I've called last week to check and didn't have anything. I'm trying to keep myself from calling until tomorrow. Plus, I've almost convinced myself that if I get one, it will come via snail mail, anyway :) I've never gotten a pin in my inbox, only my mailbox.

5. Pirate princess 2

Pirate princess 2 Mouseketeer

I called yesterday and still no pin for me either. Last week they went out in the evening, so maybe tonight more of us will get them. Good luck to all of you. I too usually get them via snail mail, not email. Anybody know when the snail mail pins go out? I have assumed (which I shouldn't) that it is usually 2 or 3 weeks after the first set of email pins.

6. Tinker12

Tinker12 Mouseketeer

Good luck to all and hope every one receives some pixie dust!! Come on Free Dining Pin!!! :banana:

7. ilostnemo

ilostnemo Mouseketeer

Got 7 emails waiting on just one pin! Lol

8. Port Orleans fan

Port Orleans fan Over tipping is a fools game.....so have fun playi

I received the FD pin (via e-mail) last week and booked on Friday for Nov 30-Dec 7. The only resort/rooms available in the moderate category were CBR and POR river view royal suite. So for those of you hoping to get POFQ with a pin code, I would make other plans just in case.

9. ilostnemo

ilostnemo Mouseketeer

Hopefully csr will be open for early time frames. Well I have a room already just need the pin!

10. pooch

pooch Still feeling special!!

yesterday for 7 nights with 2 3-day WDW passes. I think DH will be happier. If a free dining offer presents itself, I'll decide then. But for now, we've got a place!

11. disneyfantotheend

Sorry but just because you have a room does not mean you can get the discount applied to that room.

12. Port Orleans fan

Port Orleans fan Over tipping is a fools game.....so have fun playi

Exactly!

I can book any room at POFQ for my dates, but I'll be doing it without free dining.

13. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

SO want this PIN! I would arrive on 12/22! Of course I NEVER get PINs. Well, I've gotten a few lately on my work account but apparently are for my father (I booked a vacation for them a couple of years ago). Same first/last/town but different street and phone number.

I wonder if I can still use it - what do they verify? What if you moved?

14. disneyfantotheend

Not seeming like the second predicted batch has gone out. I figure at least one person would have received it, if it did.

15. Countryrunner262

Countryrunner262 Mouseketeer

We had issues too. We are booked using our PIN for Dec 3-8. We tried to change it to Dec 2-7, one day early, and was told all the FD rooms were unavailable for that date. I guess each resort has a specific number of rooms they use for the FD offer. Once they are gone, that's it. I didn't realize they did that. We will just stick with our original dates.

16. Countryrunner262

Countryrunner262 Mouseketeer

I forgot to mention we are staying at POFQ.

17. scard192

scard192 DIS Veteran

Last week's came out on Thursday. Got home from work (East Coast) and saw alot of posts starting later in the afternoon? Maybe tomorrow?

pixiedust: for everyone hoping for FD pins

18. Funfire240

Funfire240 DIS Veteran

I called to see if I had a pin and of course I didn't :(

But, my mom has one :cool1: So now I just have to convince them and DH to move the trip up to this year..:thumbsup2

19. kristenm514

kristenm514 Mouseketeer

Come on, FD PIN! I need you!! pixiedust:

20. agriffith

agriffith Mom of 2 Princesses!

This exact same thing happened to me. So frustrating! I received this free dining pin at my email, in my parents name. Same scenario, I booked for them a couple years ago, same same info except street. town, zip, everything same. And for the dates we want to go! Ugh! :headache:

21. disneyfantotheend

Just tell them that there aren't going to be any discounts next year, so you better jump on it now. :thumbsup2:rotfl: