Reception Question

towledj

Disney Dave UK
Our friends have to choose a venue for their wedding reception. She would like to wear her wedding dress, so the parks are off limits. I suggested, Narcosses, Citeros and Californian grill. There will be 16 guests so I didn’t think V & A’s was suitable. These are all within walking distance of the pavilion or a short trip on monorail. Any views on which she should choose? Thanks, Dave

Those all sound great. CG has a private room that she might want to look into. I imagine there might also be one at Citrico's. I once saw a wedding party at Ohana's. Now, that would be a different "feel" but something to consider if you want to have more of a funky, fun time.

V&A's private room seats up to 21 people, and it is truly a lovely reception choice.
Cheers!
Heather W

Thank you both. I have passed on your info to our friend. As we are in the UK it realy helps when folk like yourself can give us some info. Thanks again. Dave. xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter