Reception dinner IN the Haunted Mansion?

TinkerFairy

If you don't know where you are going, any road wi
So, I was browsing around YouTube today, looking at some Tokyo Disney videos, and showing my daughter a little bit of POTC and HM, trying to calm her nerves well in advance that there are no real pirates, and no real ghosts.

When I stumble across a video of someone celebrating a 50th anniversary and VR with DINNER! in the Haunted Mansion.
I don't recall them posting here, though I could be scatterbrained, but I am so IN LOVE with the entire idea, although I can only imagine the price that would no doubt be associated with it.

Has anyone ever heard of this, or know if the couple posted on here?

I want to know so much more!

Link to video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fG1qsW9fAJ0

How awesome.... I am going to have to watch it when I get home... I dont have sound on my computer

That would be such fun! But I can't imagine how much it must cost. But after 50 years of marriage, I'd say anyone deserves their wildest dreams to come true!! :thumbsup2 I agree it would be nice to know more about this event!

I am not sure if this is an option any longer due to the fact that the MK no longer has a catering staff (or so I have heard). They also used to have the happy haunts ball a few years back, possibly try searching for info on that to give you some ideas.

When I went for our site visit our wedding coordinator was telling us about the craziest weddings they have had and they said the the HM was one. I guess someone got married there on Halloween and she said it was really cool! However, she did tell me that the MK has really restricted what they can do there now so it isn't really an option anymore. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter