Recent Wonder cruisers - tervis tumblers?

Trgccmac

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone on the recent Wonder cruises noticed if they have Tervis tumblers available onboard? Looking to avoid having to pack an insulated mug and just buy one onboard! Thanks in advance!

Im interested to know as well. Already have the CC one, the Aquaduck one, and the cruise ship with all the characters! Would LOVE another one though!!!

They had them on our January cruise out of Miami. If you are going to Key West, they have a Tervis shop within walking distance to the ship.

What size are the Tervis Tumblers that you purchase on the ship? 24 oz is available on the Tervis website but the designs aren't cruise specific.. Would love to get ours on the ship if they're 24oz

The DCL Tervis that they sell onboard are the 16 oz size. I wish they would do a 24 oz with a DCL design!

I was wondering if they had a specific one for the Alaska cruise. Would love to add to our collection.

I got the generic DCL ones in October. They weren't in the stores the April before. I think it just depends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter