Recent Wonder cruisers - tervis tumblers?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Trgccmac, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Trgccmac

Trgccmac Earning My Ears

Just wondering if anyone on the recent Wonder cruises noticed if they have Tervis tumblers available onboard? Looking to avoid having to pack an insulated mug and just buy one onboard! Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mom2Kaylee

Mom2Kaylee DCL, DVC, & WDW Addict

Im interested to know as well. Already have the CC one, the Aquaduck one, and the cruise ship with all the characters! Would LOVE another one though!!!

4. KarenP99

KarenP99 DIS Veteran

They had them on our January cruise out of Miami. If you are going to Key West, they have a Tervis shop within walking distance to the ship.

5. okstategrads92

okstategrads92 Earning My Ears

What size are the Tervis Tumblers that you purchase on the ship? 24 oz is available on the Tervis website but the designs aren't cruise specific.. Would love to get ours on the ship if they're 24oz

6. Luv2Diz

Luv2Diz We love the Wonder and Magic of Disney cruising!

The DCL Tervis that they sell onboard are the 16 oz size. I wish they would do a 24 oz with a DCL design!

7. schmity

schmity Earning My Ears

I was wondering if they had a specific one for the Alaska cruise. Would love to add to our collection.

8. luv2sleep

luv2sleep DIS Veteran

I got the generic DCL ones in October. They weren't in the stores the April before. I think it just depends.