Recent prices

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by theguda, Apr 20, 2013.

1. theguda

theguda Mouseketeer

I love how you guys sweat my posts. It flattering.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. z28wiz

z28wiz DIS Veteran DVC Gold

Don't sweat your post, just trying to figure out your posts. They go from one end of the spectrum to the other daily.

4. theguda

theguda Mouseketeer

There you go again. Lol

5. lilpooh108

lilpooh108 DIS Veteran

I haven't read through this whole thread but wanted to comment. I think the price range is on point.

In 2011 I bought 2 small BWV contracts, 52 pts each. Paid $78 plus closing, plus MFs.

I recently sold one of them for $76, buyer paid closing, no currently year points.

We listed it on a Friday afternoon, got 2 offers w/in 24 hours and the contract was signed w/in 2 days.

For the smaller contracts, the price is kinda "is what it is." I sold it to add on at VWL, but haven't seen any 50-pters for my UY in over a year.

6. arachnib

arachnib A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes!

Hi DBS - When DVC increased prices by $15 in March, how do you take that into account on future resale point prices? Wouldn't that be permanently reflected in the resale prices somehow? Maybe at $7 more per pt, and it would need to be figured in from now on? Just wondering. Seems it needs to be in the calculations somehow. And when was the last time DVC raised prices? Is it often? And how did it affect the price points in the long run when prices went up?

7. PCMama

PCMama Mouseketeer

You.don't. Resale prices are only up because for a week or two Disney excercised rofr.

8. theguda

theguda Mouseketeer

9. theguda

theguda Mouseketeer

10. okw2012

okw2012 Mouseketeer