Recent Air Miles Mega Miles Offer

My miles were credited last night too. Easy come, easy go though. i just redeemed them for the last WDW ticket I needed.

Nothing yet. What date did everyone complete their bonus offers? I completed mine by May 15 (or rather that's when they were credited into my account)

Nothing yet. What date did everyone complete their bonus offers? I completed mine by May 15 (or rather that's when they were credited into my account)

It was the last week of May when I satisfied the requirement for my 5th coupon. I checked and the bonus miles from that coupon were credited to my account on June 18th.

I'm still waiting! I never got the coupon bonus miles from Shell though. They just never showed up. Did anyone else have to wait a long time for the Shell bonus?

My wife got her bonus miles last Friday and I got mine yesterday. She'll is the WORT air miles sponsor for getting points into your account. I have to phone numerous times every year to get my bonus points and am still awaiting the 50 points for the mega points promo from them

My wife got her bonus miles last Friday and I got mine yesterday. She'll is the WORT air miles sponsor for getting points into your account. I have to phone numerous times every year to get my bonus points and am still awaiting the 50 points for the mega points promo from them
So you got the 1250 bonus before the shell ones came in?

Still waiting on mine. I used 6 coupons in the first week of the promo but one of them (Best Western) has still not shown up.

Yes, I got my 1250 but have not received the 50 she'll points. She'll is the worst as I ALWAYS have to wait and phone to get them. I don't

Well that is encouraging anyhow, thanks for letting me know.

Still no 1250 for me. If I get them I will have enough miles for the five Disneyland tickets I want (unless the up the miles price next year)

Disneyland in February for us and flights are already purchased with airmiles.
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter