Recent A&E Fastpass strategy?

sjb95u

sjb95u
Will be booking FP+ this coming Tuesday at 12pm (CST) as I hear that MK is open until 1am that night.

Of course with two little girls we'll try for A&E FP first. Are there any particular strategies currently?

Is it still as difficult as it once was?

TIA!

Will be booking FP+ this coming Tuesday at 12pm (CST) as I hear that MK is open until 1am that night.

Of course with two little girls we'll try for A&E FP first. Are there any particular strategies currently?

Is it still as difficult as it once was?

TIA!

No notable changes I am aware of. Best advice I have is to book as soon as possible--including staying up late--and work backwards from the last day of your trip forward. More info can be found in the green link in my signature.

I agree with above information, we have gotten lucky and caught them pretty easy. If you can, make FP early so you can make other FP after A&E are done. If you cannot get the FP I have waited less than ten minutes to meet them closer to park closing.

I stayed up to book as soon as my FP window opened and saw A&E fast passes. Didn't notice the times or anything as that isn't a FP that interests us (have a son). I think you just have to do what mesaboy2 suggested.

Thanks, everyone! I will indeed be staying up to start reserving FP at midnight. We've got 8 days so I'll start with departure day (we'll have time in the parks til around 1pm) and work my way backwards. I realize I will need FP for both girls and each adult wanting to watch the interaction.

Booked our FP+ last month, and working backwards was what worked for me. I was able to get Day 9 of our 10 days, but nothing sooner than that. Good luck!!

We're going over Memorial Day week and booked our FP+ last week. Managed to snag A&E for the 7th day of our trip at 1:00 in the afternoon. Only the 7th day was still available and I was booking the FP+ at midnight when they opened.

When I booked last month it wasn't until a later day in our trip that I was able to get a&e and it was a later like 8pm

Our trip is May2-11th, and when I booked, A&E was available on every single days of our stay, including our arrival date.

I stayed up to book the FPs for our (just finished) spring break trip, and I got everything I wanted for exactly the days and times I wanted, including A & E. I was only trying to book 2 FPs for A & E, as DS said that he didn't need to meet them again, but I didn't have trouble finding a time for the two I needed. I think staying up to book is really helpful, and I suspect that is what made the difference.

This thread is making me nervous. We are only there for 6 days in June. I hope there is some availability when our window opens up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter