Received my vouchers for Deluxe dining plan and am confused

Eno

Mouseketeer
Upgraded to Deluxe dining plan and recived my vouchers.
Has the first page listed what is include - 3 guests - Me, DH and DD (16) for 3 nights at Port Orleans French Qtr-Std
Lists Resort Reflliable Mug QTY 1 Per Person Guests (1, 2,3) - that makes sense, has Deluxe Plan Meals QTY 1 Per Person, P Guests (1, 2,3) - assume that this means 1 per person per night? - Guests (1, 2,3), then lists Snacks again QTY 1 Per Person, P Guests (1, 2,3) - thought that this would list 2 per person, P - don't I get two snacks per person per day?

Now I am confused, there are no vouchers :confused3

Your entitlements are on your key to the world card (aka room key :))

This could be explaining that you get 1 (set) of diing entitlements, 1 (set) of snacks, 1 mug

if you booked dxdp, you will receive credits on your kttw card and it will be fine :)

Received a booklet that on the first page list our Itinerary - and that is where the various items are listed - shows Arrival Date, Type - example Hote, Admission and then Features - Luggage Tags, Arcade Play card voucher, .... etc and also lists Relsort Refillable Mug, Deluxe Plan Meals and Snacks - you don't get a voucher for these - lists available at your hotel upon check-in. Was just confused why it would list snacks as 1 per person, P instead of 2 per person P - thought I would question on here first before calling.

Received a booklet that on the first page list our Itinerary - and that is where the various items are listed - shows Arrival Date, Type - example Hote, Admission and then Features - Luggage Tags, Arcade Play card voucher, .... etc and also lists Relsort Refillable Mug, Deluxe Plan Meals and Snacks - you don't get a voucher for these - lists available at your hotel upon check-in. Was just confused why it would list snacks as 1 per person, P instead of 2 per person P - thought I would question on here first before calling.

I agree with Pumbaa_. You're seeing the 'set' of entitlements, not the credits themselves. You're entitled to 3 table service credits per person per day, and those are not showing up on your voucher, either. Those are showing up per your posts as (1), as well.

The front desk cast member can confirm for you what the credit entitlements are when you check in. I believe you'll discover that you are getting 2 snack credits per day.

Upgraded to Deluxe dining plan and recived my vouchers.
Has the first page listed what is include - 3 guests - Me, DH and DD (16) for 3 nights at Port Orleans French Qtr-Std
Lists Resort Reflliable Mug QTY 1 Per Person Guests (1, 2,3) - that makes sense, has Deluxe Plan Meals QTY 1 Per Person, P Guests (1, 2,3) - assume that this means 1 per person per night? - Guests (1, 2,3), then lists Snacks again QTY 1 Per Person, P Guests (1, 2,3) - thought that this would list 2 per person, P - don't I get two snacks per person per day?

This is how they lust out the DLXDDP in the prearrival booklet. If you review your itenerary from your receipt when you paid it will list it the same way. I also do the dlxddp. You will get 2 snack credits and 3 TS meals a day. A helpful hint, when you go to get your reusable mugs make sure to tell the CM ringing you up that they are a entitlement on your KTTW card since you are dlx. They have always messed this up if I don't spell it out and charge my KTTW card the $ amount of the mugs and I have to get it fixed at the end of the trip when they send the receipt of my charges.

This is how they lust out the DLXDDP in the prearrival booklet. If you review your itenerary from your receipt when you paid it will list it the same way. I also do the dlxddp. You will get 2 snack credits and 3 TS meals a day. A helpful hint, when you go to get your reusable mugs make sure to tell the CM ringing you up that they are a entitlement on your KTTW card since you are dlx. They have always messed this up if I don't spell it out and charge my KTTW card the $ amount of the mugs and I have to get it fixed at the end of the trip when they send the receipt of my charges.

good tip! I wonder how many people end up buying them without realizing

A helpful hint, when you go to get your reusable mugs make sure to tell the CM ringing you up that they are a entitlement on your KTTW card since you are dlx. They have always messed this up if I don't spell it out and charge my KTTW card the $ amount of the mugs and I have to get it fixed at the end of the trip when they send the receipt of my charges.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information b/c we are using Deluxe dinning for the first time and I wasn't sure where we get the mugs or if they give us a coupon for the mugs to get in a CS at the hotel.

You do not use ANY printed coupons or vouchers for the dining plan. All your entitlements, including the mugs if you're on QSDP or DXDP, are encoded onto your key card and the key card must be swiped to use the credits. Always make sure servers or cashiers know you are paying with dining plan credits before you give them the card.

And you don't get anything "per day." All your meal credits and snacks are allocated per night, not per day. This is an important distinction, because the usual hotel stay encompasses more days than it does nights. I am staying 8 nights and 9 days. If I were on a dining plan I would receive entitlements based on 8 nights, not on 9 days.

Thanks for the info - sounds like it will all be worked out when I get there. And yes, makes sense that the P would be per night - 3 nights.

Still new at this. We had no vouchers either, Was told this would be explained when we arrive at hotel. Hope this is as easy as they say.:confused3

Still new at this. We had no vouchers either, Was told this would be explained when we arrive at hotel. Hope this is as easy as they say.:confused3

It TOTALLY is as easy as they say. You show up, get your Key to the World card and you're off! It's even easier if you do online check in. You will of course hear horror check in stories, but they are definitely the exception, not the rule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!