Received a flyer from WDW today...

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
I opened it thinking, "Oh boy, finally a pin code for us!" :cheer2:

Can you imagine how bummed I was to see them suggesting I come back to visit and stay at a Value for $109!!! (feb-april this year, kind of late if you ask me!). Um, I don't think so! :sad2:

Did anyone else get one of these?

Maybe one day I'll get a real pin code! Thanks for listening to my vent! :flower:

I got one like that a couple of months ago. I keep getting emails from Disney that want me to order the Vacation Club video. I'm tempted to since I'd like to watch it but then I'm afraid they'd put me on the list of maybe buying into DVC & I'd never have a chance at a PIN.

foxfire said:
I got one like that a couple of months ago. I keep getting emails from Disney that want me to order the Vacation Club video. I'm tempted to since I'd like to watch it but then I'm afraid they'd put me on the list of maybe buying into DVC & I'd never have a chance at a PIN.

I wouldn't worry about killing off your chaces for a pin... We did the vacation club tour a couple of years ago while at WDW and have since also requested the video and spoken to DVC reps several times -- just never bought in. We've still gotten a couple of pins. Not that we could ever use them because they were for times we couldn't go, but anyway.... However they choose to give away pins, I don't think being on the DVC video list is an automatic disqualifier.

Can you imagine how bummed I was to see them suggesting I come back to visit and stay at a Value for $109!!! (feb-april this year, kind of late if you ask me!). Um, I don't think so!

Don't you hate that! That's happened to me, too! I get a postcard or letter and I get all excited and think a pin, a pin! I think the last one I got was a "special" for deluxes at $229 or something like that. IMO those are worse than the ones that don't have any pins at all!

OH well, it still lifts my heart to get mail from the mouse!

I toured dvc in 2002, but did not buy until 2003 and I still received those codes--I now have an AP and have more--and always receiving something in the mail.

After reading what some of you have said, I think I will go ahead & order that DVC video. Maybe it will do the reverse of what I was afraid of & actually get me on some list to get a PIN instead of bumping me off one.. :crazy: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter