Rebooking onboard question

Lorajo

Mouseketeer
We are sailing the Magic this coming January. I may like to rebook onboard for the Wonder or Fantasy end of 2012 in order to receive the OBC and discount.

Now, I know for our upcoming sailing, a month or so ago, they offered 25% off for Canadians and we were able to get that on our ressies (final payment date had not yet passed).

If I book for 2012 onboard and then later there is a special (like free kids or 25% off) offered BEFORE final pmt date, will I be able to benefit from that sale as well as my 10% off and OBC for rebooking onboard or will I have to choose the better of the two?

Thanks

You would need to choose between the better rate since you are only allowed 1 DCL discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter