Rebook onboard

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by LeslieG, Mar 25, 2005.

1. LeslieG

LeslieG DIS Veteran

I noticed in a Navigator posted on another website that on the 3nt they had published an offer to book a 7nt with the 10% and 200 shipboard credit, but there was no mention of rebooking another 3nt. I have seen mentioned on these boards that someone thought you could rebook a 3nt with a $100 shipboard credit and the 10%. Anyone know for sure?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. UGAFan0829

UGAFan0829 DIS Veteran

I think the 7-night is the only one where you get both, but I think that for re-booking the 3 and 4 nighters, you only get the stateroom credit, and I think that it might be a smaller amount (like $50).

4. poconoboatniks

poconoboatniks DIS Veteran

UGAFan is correct.

Poconoboatniks

5. LeslieG

LeslieG DIS Veteran

So you're pretty sure the shipboard credit is 50 and not 100? I just thought I read in the past on this board is was 100.

When I checked on Travelocity a few days ago, they were offering the 3nt with a 50 shipboard credit, and they were quite a lot cheaper than the DCL website for this December.

6. Billinaz

Billinaz Waiting to spend time in our home away from home..

I got a $200 credit on this last 4 day wonder cruise when I booked onboard last year....

7. crisi

crisi DIS Veteran

I think you were lucky Bill....I still have my flyer from a year ago Feburary (14 months ago) $75 for a 3 day, $100 for a four day. No discount.

Discount plus $200 credit for the seven day.

8. LeslieG

LeslieG DIS Veteran

I just called and talked to someone at DCL, and he said it was $100 for a 3nt. I don't care much about the discount, because DCL always seems high, and I will transfer the reservation anyway.

Sounds like their policy fluctuates??!!

9. mommasita

mommasita DIS VETERAN Moderator

I have never seen BIll's rebate anywhere onboard!! I also have never seen their credit or discount change in the past 3 years anyway.. :)