Reassurance Needed from DVC members

I could drag the family over to the other place and see WWHP. :rotfl:

Wonder what Grumpy would say about that. Grumpy has been there but the rest of the family hasn't.

I'd call that a special treat;)

As others have stated there's plenty to do offsite:

Universal
Sea World
Kennedy Space Center
Jetty Park beach one of the closest
Busch Gardens
One of the best things we've ever done is book an excursion in Crystal River (little over an hour's drive) and snorkled with the Manatees!

Can you believe.........

Goofydad doesn't like the beach? He doesn't like the sand you keep finding weeks later (according to him).

goofydad99 said:
I can not believe I am worrying about this.

We will be in Disney for 11 nights. We only have 5 day PH and 5 days WP tickets. Will we have enough tickets? We had to extend our vacation unexpectedly and I couldn't upgrade our tickets to more days. I could buy more tickets, but well, it would be an additional 1200. I feel like I have messed up one thing after another for our trip and goofydad is mad at me about it.

We are staying in Kidani so we have access to community hall. Why am I so worried about this??

Thanks for understanding.

P.S. Most of this is probably coming from the fact that goofydad is mad at me about it.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

As PPs stated, don't sweat it. Animal Kingdom Lodge has a lot of activities you could easily spend a busy day there. I would cerainly do some resaerch into the Safari, talks, and tours offered at the resort. You can have a "nusy" day at the resort and a relaxing poolside day. Then you will be scrambling to use the 5 park and 5 WP passes.

Fantasia mini-golf near the Swan and Dolphin is fun. It doesn't take up an entire day, but it is definitely a fun trip for a few hours.

I wanted to agree with a previous poster about the Gulf side being nicer to swim in and warmer than the Atlantic side. But I understand Goofydad's objection to the sand you find weeks after.

Can you believe.........

Goofydad doesn't like the beach? He doesn't like the sand you keep finding weeks later (according to him).

Yes, I can believe that because I kind of feel the same way! I swear we never got the sand out of our van the entire time we owned it after just one day on the beach!:rotfl:

As others have mentioned, there is so much to do in the Orlando area, one does not have to spend every waking moment at WDW. Orlando, being centrally located, also lends itself to one day trips to other activities.....Tampa and Busch Gardens, Vero for beach, the Space Center, Major League baseball in Miami or Tampa, etc.

Just relax and enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter