Reasonable Pizza off site at WDW

bord1niowa

DIS Veteran
Ci-Ci's pizza is on 192 in Kissimmee. We found this place a couple of days before we left. It's $4.49 all you can eat with 20 different pizzas, and good too! Pop still costs you $2 but it is free refills. If you're driving or have a way to get off-site, try it. Eating all meals on-site started to get boring and obviously expensive, double burger and fries $6.69 is the sheapest we found on site. Plus soda of course which is always $2 to $2.39, no refills.

The also have a great salad bar that is included in the price of the meal.
If they don't have a pizza that you like, or if you like soething strange like ham, pepperoni, olives and pineapple just ask and they will make one up for you.
I love CiCi's, I go there at least once each trip for a great cheap meal. There is one on International Drive if you are in that area, one on 192, and one just down the street from Olive Garden on 538, just outside DTD.
Peggie

Whatever you do don't go to Old World New York style pizza off of 192. Its next to the Radisson and is a total tourist trap. We absolutely had the worst dinning experience of our lives, it was almost surreal.

I love CiCi's!!!!!!!!!! We usually stop for lunch at least once on our Disney trip! :cheer2:

There was a CICI's in our hometown but Hurricane Rita destroyed it.

Pretty good food and you can't beat the price.

We discovered CiCi's as well! It was a hit for the most part, but my DH wished they'd label the pizzas. Especially loved their little cinnabuns, brownies and bread. We had a coupon for 10% off that was in a book my DD snagged at a tollway rest stop on our way into Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter