Really? Too good to be true... tell me it's true!

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by L-Harper, Dec 15, 2010.

1. L-Harper

L-Harper DIS Veteran

Is it true that you can get 1 large pepperoni pizza and a dessert from Pop Century's food court for 1 CS credit?!?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. clanmcculloch

clanmcculloch DIS Veteran

1 large pizza with 2 desserts and 2 drinks for 2 CS credits. If you get it delivered it's 2 TS credits so make sure you pick it up.

4. L-Harper

L-Harper DIS Veteran

Bummer... I thought it was just too good to be true.

5. Nadjalu

Nadjalu DIS Veteran

Believe it or not it is still a very good value. We do this and it is wonderful. Of course we pick it up (crazy to spend 2 TS credits to have it delievered).

DH gets it and we eat it by the pool, very cool. As I said, a good value and the pizza is pretty good too. :)

6. greyskies

greyskies Earning My Ears

I'll ask a question as it is kinda related to this topic, and I have been searching forever with no luck...

If I order the pizza (2 cs credits, 2 deserts and 2 drinks), would I be able to use a snack credit for breadsticks also? or would I have to pay OOP?

Thanks in advance...

7. cymbaldiva

cymbaldiva DIS Veteran

It was kind of a stretch, don't you think....? :confused:

For 2 cs credits including dessert and drinks? It's still a very good deal....enjoy!

8. clanmcculloch

I do believe that breaksticks are available for a snack credit so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get both at one time. Disney doesn't care how many types of credits you use at one time and will gladly sell you more. The cashier will have to ring it up as 2 separate transacations but that's only because the computer system is not sophistocated enough to be able to do a single transaction with more than one type of credit.

If you don't really want 2 desserts, I believe that breadsticks can be substituted for a dessert (confirm with a CM when you're there; this kind of thing seems to be a moving target and can change without notice since it's not actually posted anywhere).

9. greyskies

greyskies Earning My Ears

I did not see that the breadsticks counted as a SC.. Now our trip planning is complete! We are leaving tonight and that was the only question unanswered..

10. Momto2PrncChrmgs

Momto2PrncChrmgs DIS Veteran

Let us know if you could use them as a snack or dessert credit! Inquiring minds want to know...:worship:

Have a fabulous trip!!! :yay:

11. clanmcculloch

I just the checked the confirmed snack thread and breadsticks with sauce are on there for Pop Century. Now the only question will be if you can substitute this for a dessert (if you even want to do that).