Really really really wanted Mickey's backyard BBQ...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by ruthgator, Mar 3, 2010.

1. ruthgator

ruthgator Mouseketeer

Feb 1, 2010
    But will have to settle for hoop de do review instead. We're going at the end of May... we have DD4 and DS7. Will they enjoy it? $180 is a lot to spend if it's only OK... I think they would have loved the BBQ, but it's only on Thursday and Saturday nights... and it's full now. Should I keep trying to see if there are any late cancellations???
  2. wdwrich

wdwrich DIS Veteran

Sep 26, 2002
    Yes, you should keep trying in case there are any cancellations, but if not, I don't think you'll be disappointed with HDDR. We really enjoyed both the food and the show when we went to HDDR.
  3. jacksmom

jacksmom DIS Veteran

Jun 25, 2002
    We love HDDR! It is one of my ds favorites!:cheer2:
  4. Donaldswife

Donaldswife DIS Veteran

Oct 27, 2009
    Definitely keep trying for cancellations, all the way up until the last minute. A couple of years ago I was dying to try the Luah, but couldn't get in. My hubbie was able to get us in just a couple of days before by checking each day at the Guest Services desk at our resort. Things can open up. :thumbsup2 As for your children, I think they will really enjoy Hoop de Doo if Mickey's BBQ doesn't work out. It is a great show, so don't worry about that end of it.