Really need prayers please

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Angelrose, May 29, 2009.

1. snapppyd

snapppyd God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy

We had a great time on Thanksgiving. All the little cousins loved playing with each other.

My sister's poor dog was so overwhelmed by all the commotion she wet the rug - we all felt so sorry for her. My sister rescued her a year ago August and she is still so nervous and wary of everything - if only she could talk and tell us what is bothering her!

We went to see A Christmas Story - The Musical on Broadway on Sunday - it was wonderful!

Then Sunday night I got a sad phone call - my best friend's mother passed away Sunday morning. I'm going to the wake this afternoon and I'm so nervous - this is going to be so hard. My friend is single and has lived home her entire life, so this will create a huge hole in her family.

It's snowing a little right now, I'm nervous to drive today but I have to do it. Be back later.......

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Angelrose

Angelrose But I LIKE boring!

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving snappyd. I'm so sorry for your best friend losing her mother. I'm sorry for your loss too.

Rainy day here. I felt so lazy I didn't do a darn thing. Just read and watched tv.

4. Angelrose

Hello my friends. I finally got pictures of my Christmas decorations and thought you would like to see them. I must warn you that there are a lot of them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That was the Christmas house that Ron made for me and Chuck helped. He was only about 10 or 11 when he helped.

[​IMG]

More in next post.

5. Angelrose

6. Angelrose

Forgot one

[​IMG]

I told you there were a lot of them. That doesn't include my decorations upstairs. Now you know why I start decorating right after Halloween.

7. 4 mickey

4 mickey 4 MICKEY

wow Angelrose
    you have such a big christmas collection so many ornements and decorations I :love: it !!! beautiful you must be so patient just to decorate all your house how long does it take you ??
    your house is very festive and a joy I am sure for your grandchildrens

8. hellokitty86

hellokitty86 <font color=blue>If I didn't wear it myself- I wou

I love all your pictures, Angelrose! My favorites were the magnets on your refrigerator. I am a magnet collector, and everyone I know knows I collect them so they have to get one for me on their vacations, or else. :rotfl: ;)

Would love to see your upstairs decorations too. :)

9. 4nana

4nana God Bless America, Land of the Free, Because of th

Glad eveyone's holidays were great! Thanksgiving was wonderful, there was 17 of us and what a feast and good time we had all wk end :)!! Our youngest DD in N.C. pulled a slick one on me tho :scratchin! She called me at 10pm TG eve wanting a recipie, so I'm telling and the door bell rings. OMG, it was her, her hubbie, and our sweet grands who'd driver 6 hrs :laughing:!! The neighbors def heard some screaming...lol!! They were not coming up, due to her nurse hubbie being on call, but thankfully he got some nice co-worker to trade with him. Needless to say we were all overjoyed! :lovestruc

AR, my you do have some lovely decorations :). Know you enjoy keeping busy and and mind occupied setting up ~ great job, very nice arrangements and lovely trees! Love the lil C'mas house that Ron & Chuck made! I can feel the love! :goodvibes

Now, bring on C'mas :woohoo:!! Took the grands to see "Ruler of the Guardian" which they really enjoyed :thumbsup2. We're done shopping for them, played it smart and did a lot on line this year ;). Soon as we celebrated the 3 Dec BD's in our family, it's time to get the C'mas tree up and decore out. Addressing cards and will send out next week. Love the holidays and the reason for the season! :flower3:

10. Angelrose

Thank you 4Mickey. It takes me a couple of weeks to do everything since I can only do a couple of hours a day. I do enjoy it though.

hellokitty86, thank you. As you can see a lot of the magnets are Christmas pins that we made into magnets. A lot were sun catchers or just hanging ornaments. I love to decorate my fridge with magnets. I have special ones for Valentine's day, St. Patrick's day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween and Christmas. Right after the 4th I have my everyday magnets that I put up. I have a couple of 4 drawer storage units to put them all in. I will try and take some pictures of upstairs in the next couple of days.

4nana what a great surprise your DD gave you. Thank you for the compliment on the Christmas house. I think that is my favorite. I really hate to put it away in January.

11. minniecarousel

minniecarousel <font color=royalblue>Chris Isaak fan<br><font col

Angelrose, I always love seeing your Holiday collections. It does look like a lot of work, but what joy it must give you.

I leave for Disneyland this afternoon, with my sisters. Boy, do I need this vacation! I spent the weekend helping my younger son and daughter-in-law have a garage sale and finish loading their POD. They left yesterday for the long drive to NY. I'm going to miss them so much, but I know they would regret it if they didn't make this move. She will be so happy to be with her Mom (& step-dad, grandfather, aunt, uncle, cousins!)

Disneyland, here I come!

12. snapppyd

I hate to admit this, but I hardly decorate anymore for Christmas. We don't have kids, and ever since our parents died I just don't feel like it's worth the bother. I feel so scrooge-y, I keep thinking maybe when DH retires and we live in one place I'll get interested again.

However, we did have so much fun seeing A Christmas Story - The Musical on Broadway. I'm putting this picture in my Christmas cards this year: :lmao:

[​IMG]

(they had the props near the souvenir stand in the mezzanine. Mary, I did buy a leg lamp magnet!)

13. Angelrose

minniecarousel, I want to hear all about your wonderful trip.

snappyd, I love that picture! :rotfl:

I have some new school pictures that I would like to share.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will have more pictures to post later on.

14. Angelrose

These are our Christmas pictures taken at historic Smithville.

Me acting like a model LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chuck said something to me and I was taking revenge.

[​IMG]

Karen and me

[​IMG]

On the bridge

[​IMG]

By the lake

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zoey had had enough and Chuck is saying, "such is my life". LOL

[​IMG]

All better

[​IMG]

This is the one for their Christmas cards

[​IMG]

15. snapppyd

Oh Mary, those pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! :thumbsup2

You look so thin too!!! :yay:

16. Angelrose

Oh thank you snappyd. I needed to hear that. Two weeks ago I lost 1.8. Aaaaaaaaaaand gained back 2 last week. I just couldn't restrain myself on Thanksgiving.

But glad you liked the pictures.

17. Angelrose

The last of my Christmas decorations.

This is my bedroom bureau

[​IMG]

My Computer room

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Angelrose

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is the end.

19. snapppyd

Love everything! I also have a ton of beanie babies on a shelf in one of the bedrooms. You are making me think I should do some decorating!

20. Angelrose

It is a lot of fun snappyd. I gave most of my beanies away. I just kept most of the holiday ones. The Mickey snowman, I got on the last trip to DW that Ron and I went on. I told Ron that he just jumped into my hand so I had to buy him. I don't think he fully believed me for some reason.

My email is down. I called Chuck and since they are going away this weekend, he won't be able to look at it until next weekend. That is so annoying. Good thing I can keep up with my subscribed threads from my userCP. I would be lost without that.

21. snapppyd

That's the only way I surf the Dis - my user CP! At least the whole computer didn't break down :)