reality tv has hit an all time low.

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by eliza61, Jan 9, 2013.

1. eliza61

eliza61 http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/images

Ok so it must be me because before I sleep or slept with my boyfriends, I generally got to know them before hand. I definitely knew if my husband had kids way before we had our kids.
    3 babies by 3 different mamas in the same town? nah, I'm not buying that. you're girlfriend number 7, I guarantee the first 6 are trying to child support unless there are really idiots.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. shortbun

shortbun <font color=green>Peacenik<br><font color=purple><

I think we hit bottom several years ago and we're just riding along on the bottom sucking up all the crap that lands there. Howard Stern anyone?

4. sam_gordon

sam_gordon DIS Veteran

Not everyone is as... as... conscientious(?) as you though eliza. :thumbsup2

No offense, but my college self wasn't exactly "discriminating". :lmao:

5. Cannot_Wait_4Disney

Cannot_Wait_4Disney Ok all you A cattle, get in ...

I haven't watched the show. Are they all from the same town?

6. eliza61

eliza61 http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/images

Lol oh heck me neither, Ive definitely had my picture hung up in church with a sign saying "please pray for her soul". I can't believe all these babies are the result of 1 night stands. Who knows?

7. christineann

christineann DIS Veteran

One of the local Christmas charities does a daily segment on the local news station on the recipients of the toys. One single mom had four children under the age of six and is pregnant with her seventh. She said she needed to get the toys for her kids because she had no money to buy them toys, and "I didn't ask for getting no child support from their daddies. It ain't my fault."

Seriously.

8. sunshinehighway

sunshinehighway DIS Veteran

I agree. Some of them probably also think they will be the one to snag him. He'll change for her and she'll be married to a rich guy.

I don't live for reality TV. I still watch the Housewives but I'm not really sure why. I am excited for Mob Wives to be back though.

Haven't heard of the bra show before. Sounds weird. I can't imagine it being interesting.