reality tv has hit an all time low.

Well reality TV appeals only to shock and gasp value. So naturally, every show must sink lower and lower and lower to attract viewers.

Maybe they didn't know about 1, 2, 3.

What I can't understand is why these jocks and music stars don't seem to know what a Condom is. You'd think they'd take precautions given they don't want to be paying child support to every groupie they get pregnant.

Ok so it must be me because before I sleep or slept with my boyfriends, I generally got to know them before hand. I definitely knew if my husband had kids way before we had our kids.
3 babies by 3 different mamas in the same town? nah, I'm not buying that. you're girlfriend number 7, I guarantee the first 6 are trying to child support unless there are really idiots.

I think we hit bottom several years ago and we're just riding along on the bottom sucking up all the crap that lands there. Howard Stern anyone?

Ok so it must be me because before I sleep or slept with my boyfriends, I generally got to know them before hand. I definitely knew if my husband had kids way before we had our kids.
3 babies by 3 different mamas in the same town? nah, I'm not buying that. you're girlfriend number 7, I guarantee the first 6 are trying to child support unless there are really idiots.
Not everyone is as... as... conscientious(?) as you though eliza. :thumbsup2

No offense, but my college self wasn't exactly "discriminating". :lmao:

I haven't watched the show. Are they all from the same town?

sam_gordon said:
Not everyone is as... as... conscientious(?) as you though eliza. :thumbsup2

No offense, but my college self wasn't exactly "discriminating". :lmao:

Lol oh heck me neither, Ive definitely had my picture hung up in church with a sign saying "please pray for her soul". I can't believe all these babies are the result of 1 night stands. Who knows?

One of the local Christmas charities does a daily segment on the local news station on the recipients of the toys. One single mom had four children under the age of six and is pregnant with her seventh. She said she needed to get the toys for her kids because she had no money to buy them toys, and "I didn't ask for getting no child support from their daddies. It ain't my fault."

Seriously.

I think a lot of these women see someone who is a musician (and I use that term loosely!) with a hit song or two and they figure if they can get pregnant by him then they are set for life. All they can think about is that big monthly support check they will be getting. They don't stop to think that if he is paying out for 5 or 10 kids that their check is not going to be that big.

Oh yes, the bra fitting show for women who are well endowed. I saw the commercial for that last week and my jaw hit the floor. Who thinks of these things. Why would anyone want to watch a show about bra fitting?

Unfortunately, I work with a couple of women who live for reality TV. Jersey Shore, Housewives of where ever, the Kardashians and a couple I don't even know the names of. They talk about them all day. These aren't young girls either. They are married, in their 30's with kids.

I agree. Some of them probably also think they will be the one to snag him. He'll change for her and she'll be married to a rich guy.

I don't live for reality TV. I still watch the Housewives but I'm not really sure why. I am excited for Mob Wives to be back though.

Haven't heard of the bra show before. Sounds weird. I can't imagine it being interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter