REALgay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heva2015,

Since gay girls overwhelmingly love me, and I them; I say yes, you count.

I'm new here, and totally gay!

I hope to keep it light, keep it bright, keep it gay (musical theater reference for the fellow theater dorks here!)

Hey I am here too! Might have been away for a few weeks, but I'm here:) Still new to this place though.:goodvibes

Okay thanks guys - seems we have a few still here. :yay:
Funny - just about a year ago this was a bustling place.
Full of fun and frivolity.
What happened - Im not quite sure.
It can't just be FB that existed before the decline.

Hope we can revive it or reinvent it -
this was a great place back then.

Funny how no one from the board management team
can see it - or tries to do anything about it -
makes one wonder if they care at all.
:rolleyes1

I am more than happy to be a part of a new generation of fun. I think it is up to us to create that. I have found both online and in my day to day life that if I want something to happen it is up to me to be proactive and make it happen.

For example, this Friday I will be seeing an event here in town, "RuPaul's Drag Race Battle of the Seasons". Two drag queens from each of the four seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race will be performing. I really wanted to go, but at first it didn't seem like anybody I knew was going to go. I decided to buy my ticket anyway. Now that a few people knew that I would be going they bought tickets too. I knew that I would be having fun if I was out on my own or with a group of friends. I decide to make my own fun.

I am looking forward to making fun on the Disboards where I can be myself.

Cheers!

I am more than happy to be a part of a new generation of fun. I think it is up to us to create that. I have found both online and in my day to day life that if I want something to happen it is up to me to be proactive and make it happen.

For example, this Friday I will be seeing an event here in town, "RuPaul's Drag Race Battle of the Seasons". Two drag queens from each of the four seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race will be performing. I really wanted to go, but at first it didn't seem like anybody I knew was going to go. I decided to buy my ticket anyway. Now that a few people knew that I would be going they bought tickets too. I knew that I would be having fun if I was out on my own or with a group of friends. I decide to make my own fun.

I am looking forward to making fun on the Disboards where I can be myself.

Cheers!

Ohhh...that sounds like fun.
GayGirl checking in- just more of a lurker than talker. popcorn::

Funny - just about a year ago this was a bustling place.
Full of fun and frivolity.
What happened - Im not quite sure.

Well, things do seem to pick up quite a bit when you stop by Wally!

If you're still tallying, you can count me.

I'm still here. Just not on the DIS as much these days. Partly due to no trip planned in the near future.

I started a wedding thread but I haven't nothing new to report. I'll update it when we send out invitations and start looking for Dresses for DD and DP (I'm hoping to wear a couple of nice pants outfits I unearthed from the cleaning of the literal closet over Christmas.) But that's for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter