REAL WORLD watchers....they're moving in!!!

MomNeedsVacay

<font color=red>was my mom just weird?
Right nOW!!!! THe REal WORLD, DC cast is moving into Dupont circle and I'm fighting a serious urge to drag my kids into the city and heckle them!!! he he j/k :cool1:

I think they get plenty heckled.

But your post reminded me to get off the computer and go watch last night's Cancun episode. Thanks!

(Yes, I'm too old, but it's part of me. I think I've watched every season since Hawaii or Seattle, whichever came first.)

So far the Cancun season has been good. It has been much better than the Brooklyn season last year. :thumbsup2

Oooh I will look out for them we will be in DC next week to tour the White House and go to the zoo. I watched RW Cancun last night hope its a good one ;)

I have been watching this show since the first episode.
I just love the drama. I do think that the Cancun group will have a whole different experience with all the alcohol restrictions because of their jobs.

Now I don't feel so bad. Brooklyn was pretty boring, but it was good to see that there are regular "kids" out there still who have some values and work ethic. I know there wasn't much drama, but I was a little relieved for it.

Cancun is out of control. That Joey is a jerk (though he did redeem himself). And we'll see what happens with Ayiiia (did I get enough "i" in her name).

And do y'all also watch the Challenges?

I watch the challenges as well... I can't believe I' ve been watching this crap for almost 20 years!!!!:eek:

I watch the challenges as well... I can't believe I' ve been watching this crap for almost 20 years!!!!:eek:

:rotfl:I know I was just thinking that the other night when I was watching the Cancun episode. I've been watching since the very first New York episode. Gosh that seems like fooorever ago. :lmao:

The Challenges are my favorite.

DH and I were in Vegas 7 years ago and the Real World cast was filming at a show we went to. It was weird seeing them after the show - they were literally surrounded by cameras and lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter