~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

She's a goofball. Her statement that everyone knows she has the money. Please, if she had the 7 million, why not just pay it, be done with it, and move on....

{Singing in Kristin's voice} "You're delusional!!"

Ramona posted this on her FB page today.

Ramona Singer

I have decided to move on with my life without Mario. I tried my best to make my marriage work. I am excited for the new chapter in my life.

tHANKS mOM FOR THE LINK
:rotfl: pretty funny after the latest episode and her sparring with Andy

I WANT LUAnn and Jill back!!! I do miss Jill:goodvibes

Just heard Bethenny is returning next season. Not sure how I feel about that. I wonder if that means someone is out. Aviva?? Ramona? Sonja?

I thought Fredrick was so sweet to Bethany. Totally unexpected from his usual persona.

I'm no longer a Bethenny fan. I can't muster any sympathy for her ...zip, nada!

I'm no longer a Bethenny fan. I can't muster any sympathy for her ...zip, nada!

I couldn't either.
She's loaded so her crying about about not having a home was annoying. She's not living in her car because she can't afford an apartment.
I'm not a Ramona fan at all but I was felt for her when she was talking to the new one. I did like seeing her apologize to LuAnn in the previews. She had some very unkind things to say about LuAnn and her divorce. It's good to see she's owning up to that.
Can't wait to see LuAnn say "Be cool. Don't be all, like, uncool". I laugh eveytime they show that in a commercial.

Does Bethany have a word limit she has to hit each day? She talks sooooo much, and uses about 500 words to say something that could have easily been said in less than 10. The "I'm homeless" bit was just ridiculous.

It was so awkward watching Sonja try to one-up Ramona on the heartache of divorce.

Oh my god. Sonja really NEEDED to stop trying to compare her and Ramona's relationships. Obviously she still didn't understand by the time they'd gone to shoot the confessional footage why she was out of line on that one.

I'm most pleased with the fact that Aviva, useless annoying Aviva, isn't returning. And not a single one of the Housewives has mentioned her absence either.

I thought Sonja was heartless trying to one up Ramona. Ramona is still at the "raw" stage where she is weepy and her emotions are at the surface. Sonja still may be upset over her divorce, but she has had the time to heal and now it is about acceptance and moving on. I could tell Ramona is heavily grieving the loss of her marriage.

I do not like Bethenny either. She has millions from the sale of skinny girl from what i have read, maybe it's not true, but I still believe she has boat loads of money. Poor thing, has to stay in the Presidential suite of a 5 star hotel during the week and her mansion on the Hamptons during the summer.

I do feel bad for her divorce, it seemed like she literally had it all just a short time ago, successful career, doting hubby, money, beautiful child etc. It all fell apart around her and I do feel bad for that, it just rubbed me the wrong way when she was crying about not having a home. She said she had an apartment but it was being renovated. I'm sure it's not a dingy one room studio either.

Not sure how I feel about the new lady.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter