~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

I hope that Bethenny finds someone as funny as she is to love. She really cracked me up with her impersonation of Jill this year and I was also happy to hear the discountess comment about LuAnn (apparently this is going to be LuAnn's yearly complaint). LuAnn is really all about the title.

I am no fan of Ramona - crazy eyes. I think that Ramona's daughter acts older than Romona does at times. When she left the charity event because she just can't be around Alex and her husband because of their negativity - well I guess that Ramona wasn't being negative in that act. I really don't know if I can take too much of crazy eyes this year with her middle school act.

Well the producers may have added a 6th so called housewife (Kelly) but they already had the 6th one from last year in Simon so now Kelly will technically in my mind be housewife #7. I had to laugh when they showed that wonderful funky hamptons cottage that Alex and Simon got stuck with and I am sure that they were not happy to see the fence setup to block the boys from heading to the pool. Even though I know that they are social climbers I only think they went to the Hamptons to make required airtime schedules. As the other ladies all own homes on the island, Alex would have to rent just to be shown in the first couple of episodes but you can tell looking at them that they really didn't want to vacation there.

Anyway, I am sure that there will be more of the same offerings as last year and at least there is something that I am interested in watching on a Tuesday night now.

I'm sure that Simon and Alex, or as they are being called on the show, Silex, realized that they needed to be in the Hamptons for the summer. That that is THE place to be to do their social climbing. Oh, that's right, they're not social climbers. How can I forget!:rolleyes1

I cannot stand Simon and Alex. They are such "wannabes." They spend $8,000 a few outfits and accessories yet they rent a "shack" for a weekend, and have you ever noticed that the decor of their house looks like your average person's house decor? All the other women's houses are nicely decorated. I can understand that having 2 young kids you don't want alot of nice things around to be broken, but everything just screams fake. The $$ they are spending on "fashion" is probably given to them by the producers of the show. Does Simon have any male friends/buddies he ever hangs out with?

Out of everyone Bethanny is my favorite. She's funny, witty, has issues but wants to work on them. The things that come out of her mouth!! I had a friend from home like that who would come up with the funniest sayings.

It should be an interesting season.

Alex and Simon supposedly hate the Hamptons, but they are such good friends with the shop owner.
Thank God he put on a real swimsuit over his "Speedo".

Yes the Hamptons are on Long Island and the summers in the NY/NJ area are much longer than 3 weeks. I am not sure what summer is like in WIsconsin but we do get weather that is very hot and sticky here.

I go to the Hamptons every summer and went to U-W Madison. Yes, the summers are about the same as WI, I believe. Maybe a little hotter.

Did anyone see the article in People Magazine? They listed the housewives ages:
Bethenny - 38
Alex - 35
LuAnn - 43
Jill - 45
Ramona - 52
Kelly - 40

I was a bit surprised Ramona is the oldest. I thought LuAnn would be. (Or perhaps they weren't all honest.;) )

Wow.. that is suprising!
Here's what i thought their ages were
Claimed ages...............Appearance ages
Bethenny 38 ...................... 33
Alex 35 ....................... 44
LuAnn 43 ....................... 50
Jill 45........................ 53
Ramona 52 ...................... 44
Kelly 40 .................... 47

Probably Ramona was the only one to tell her real age.

I always miss out on seeing this show.. but i watched it the first season so i'm interested.

So post more details here.. cuz i'm seeing the show through ya'lls eyes:rotfl:

finally watched the dvr - Great show! I enjoy watching the NYC housewives so much more than OC or ATL (a very distant third). Jill is just too much - love her! I also like LuAnn, even though she IS truly full of herself. Kelly seems okay, but is she even married? Bethanny is my least favorite - I feel like I had a few triple lattes just by watching her....... ugh ..........exhausting. She is so full of herself too imho. I don't even know what to say about Alex & Simon. At least things aren't dull around there!

Alex and Simon keep me coming back. They are highly, highly entertaining. I loved his comments about wearing pink since he was 16. He's not afraid of color. I don't know why that amused me, but it did. lol

Forgot to mention Ramona - ITA - Scary crazy eyes. She has always seemed the type that someday you would read about her taking an axe and going on a killing spree if she were off her meds. :scared1:

No way Luann is only 44! :rotfl2: I think she erased 10 years from her age.

Alex and Simon keep me coming back. They are highly, highly entertaining. I loved his comments about wearing pink since he was 16. He's not afraid of color. I don't know why that amused me, but it did. lol

I chuckled at that one too! I thought it very strange that they kept going on and on that their kids would have been traumatized seeing dad get hit by a wave - What? :confused: If that is going to traumatize them, Alex & Simon better have a child psychologist on speed dial. :sad2:

Ramona was crazy as a loon again last night. :scared1:

I thought it was amusing that Bethanny didn't care for Kelly. I think it is just pure jealousy and insecurity.

Jill's hair is looking fantastic this season! I think it is a shade darker before - looks very healthy and flattering.

I have it DVRed. I gotta watch it tonight. I was too busy watching Bad Girls Club last night and didn't get to this one yet. Can't wait, though!

Simon = slime........ he's soooo gross!

How about Ramona telling the Governor about how she is nearly blind too? :rotfl:

I just finished watching it. OMG that part blew me away. She is completely insane.

And I saw way too much of Simon's body. :eek:

Simon = slime........ he's soooo gross!
I swear I vomit in my mouth a little everytime I see him.:scared:

How about Ramona telling the Governor about how she is nearly blind too? :rotfl:
She is crazy. I know a couple of people like her and they say really stupid stuff like that all the time.

I just finished watching it. OMG that part blew me away. She is completely insane.

And I saw way too much of Simon's body. :eek:
:scared1:I completely agree. I was waiting for that towel to drop right off. It would probably make me nearly blind...like Ramona.:rotfl2:

I couldn't believe what was coming out of Ramona's crazy mouth when she was talking to the Governor. My stepmom, who is legally blind and receives disability because of her blindness among another health issue, wanted to slap Ramona because of the comment. I think Jill showed a real ability to calm herself when she made that comment about Ramona.

Hey Ramona, LuAnn & Kelly the world doesn't revolve around you. LuAnn could've let Rosie rest a little bit before shoveling the work that she needs to complete in her face. At least Rosie looked great and well rested but she won't be well rested long working for that family. I know that LuAnn had the best intensions for her daughter at the luncheon party but she just sounded so nagging/preachy while she was attempting to teach the girls proper ettiquette during the luncheon. She should've just simply had a nice girls luncheon for her daughters going away party and left ther rest at home.

What can we say about Silex? Simon does creep me out a little bit. I know that guys now a days do like to undergo the high maintenance lifestyle but it was really over the top yesterday. BRAVO - here is an idea for another show - High Maintenance men of NYC staring Simon. At least this way we wouldn't have to see him all the time on Housewives. I can at least sympathize with Alex when she stated that she needs the all in one message as she has so little time.

I don't like Kelly either so far. I can understand her preparing and concentrating for her upcoming jumps but I have to stand up for Ramona when Kelly ignored her to go and speak to a male friend after the race. It was rude and Kelly should've introduced Ramona to her friend and into the conversation. If they wanted another woman they should've hired an actual housewife and not another single lady.

Forgot to mention Ramona - ITA - Scary crazy eyes. She has always seemed the type that someday you would read about her taking an axe and going on a killing spree if she were off her meds. :scared1:

When she gets the crazy eye look she reminds me of a chihauhua.

How about when Ramona told Jill that her daughter had "rheumatic something" when Jill was talking about her fundraiser. If your daugher had "rheumatic something", wouldn't you know exactly what it was and wouldn't you have remembered it earlier in the conversation? That was bizarre.

I also loved how the Queen of Etiquette was scolding the whole table of kids about manners. Part of having good manners is to never point out other people's poor manners. You don't want to make others uncomfortable. I used to like her but now I just think she is full of herself. I can't stand how she talks in the 3rd person. The Countess this or The Countess that. Barf.
Oh and that closeup of Slimons nipple.:sick: It was all I could do not to lose my dinner. Was that really something they needed to show close up?
I am liking Jill more and more. Kelly is snooty. You can be focused and you can also be polite. My sister rides and the Hampton Classic isn't as prestigious as you think. You just need a lot of money. Kelly lacks manners. I think she really doesn't like any of the girls even LuAnn who she is supposedly friends with.
Ramona should learn the art of observation. Stop yapping and just observe those around you. You know, like Jeana on the RHOC does.
Bethenny has grown on me. She cuts to the chase. She doesn't put on any airs.
Alex and Slimon seem very out of place with this crowd. I am not afraid of color either but I draw the line at looking like a clown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter