~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season is certainly turning out to be rather strange..

Where is Lexi - and why isn't she on the show?

I've read that Dina & Tommy are actually separated now - he has a GF - and is living in an apartment with her.. Anyone know if that's true?

Theresa's kids are driving me nuts!! "Bratty" doesn't even come close to what their behavior is.. Of course "mom" isn't exactly the brightest light in the socket, so I guess we shouldn't be surprised..

Caroline? Annoying as ever.. She gives the word "domineering" a whole new meaning..

Jacqueline? I still like her the best out of all of them..

Danielle???? :eek::eek::eek: I thought she was a "little" off in the rocker last year, but THIS year??? I think she has totally gone over the edge and there's no coming back..:eek::eek::eek: I feel sorry for her kids having to try to rein her in and "advise her" on dropping the stalking antics..:sad2:

I'd still love to know where Theresa and Joe get all that money from.. I'm just not buying that it's on the up and up..:rolleyes1

Where does Danielle get off saying anything to Jacqueline about friendship. She NEVER acknowledged the birth of Jacqueline's new baby. No phone call, no card, no flowers...nothing. Where does she get the nerve feeling that Jacqueline should come to a lunch about her daughter's accomplishment. Jacqueline sent the daughter flowers, which is more than Danielle ever did for Jacqueline, when she gave birth.

I've read that Dina & Tommy are actually separated now - he has a GF - and is living in an apartment with her.. Anyone know if that's true?

Theresa's kids are driving me nuts!! "Bratty" doesn't even come close to what their behavior is.. Of course "mom" isn't exactly the brightest light in the socket, so I guess we shouldn't be surprised..

Caroline? Annoying as ever.. She gives the word "domineering" a whole new meaning..

Danielle???? :eek::eek::eek: I thought she was a "little" off in the rocker last year, but THIS year??? I think she has totally gone over the edge and there's no coming back..:eek::eek::eek: I feel sorry for her kids having to try to rein her in and "advise her" on dropping the stalking antics..:sad2:

I'd still love to know where Theresa and Joe get all that money from.. I'm just not buying that it's on the up and up..:rolleyes1

I agree with everything single thing you said!!!

Disgusted with Danielle. She brought her "goons" along for a reason. She made sure that something started, whether directly or indirectly. How selfish of her to do something like that at the event for that poor baby. She is delirious and paranoid. You can not just go to an organized event such as that one and bring an entourage when you were the only one invited. MAYBE you and ONE guest, but NOT an entourage....and she took what Chris said "You're in for a surprise" and ran with it. That's not even what he was talking about! I'm through with her. She needs to be released of her contract with this show.

Wow, I can't believe that Danielle's table only went for a $350 donation! The way she was going on about helping Emanuela, you would have thought it would be a lot more than that!

Well, if the one positive thing that comes out of the Danielle drama is that it brings Emanuela's cause into the light for contributions outside of what they would have gotten, that I guess that is one good thing.

I can't help but think Bravo definately perpetuates the drama, but I'm not agreeing with Danielle's whole thug/vengeance story-line. These are real families and not to mention it just puts puts NJ in an ugly light. Ugh, and reading joviroxx's link (thank you!), Danielle's daughter attends DePaul High School, in my hometown and if we still lived there, is where my kids would attend. I'll remember that when I miss home sometimes! :goodvibes

I love all the footage The Brownstone is getting, it's where I got married! :cloud9:

I think Chris would of been better not mentioning the "your in for a surprise" comment as it was really taken wrong. He meant that they were over dressed for the type of benefit being hosted and Danielle took it that they were attacking her. She is one crazy lady.
I couldn't believe all the entourage she came with--really ridiculous!
Also Theresa's daughters birthday party--spoiled!!!
Where do they find these people for reality shows????:lmao:

Oh, mousey, you reminded me about Gia's birthday party! Ok, I was giggling when they showed her birthday party and the way Theresa was talking about it. We have a Sweet and Sassy here and have been to lots of birthday parties there. The party itself isn't tooo bad per person. It's like $25 per girl. It's the limo ride that makes it really expensive, like $200 addtional. BUT they made it seem like SO many more girls were there than really were. A lot of the 'crowd' they showed dancing were the employees who did the girls' hair and makeup. It seemed like there were about 10 girls? So all in all, relative to Theresa whipping out thousands of $ cash to pay for furniture last season, I'm sure the party wasn't a whopping expense like she made it out to be. Not that it's not a lot of money...it is, but us common folk ;) have seen the likes of a S&S birthday party too. :goodvibes
Besides, I'm sure for the advertising Sweet and Sassy got, they didn't pay a dime.

BUT Gia's gift made me nervous the way she rode her little sister! :eek:

Here is as interview with the father of the little girl who was having the benefit. Danielle is just deranged!

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/2...s-she-used-his-babys-illness-for-revenge.html

Wow! She is a complete nut-job!! She made it seem like she was tapping into all of these resourses to raise thousands of dollars, yet she, herself, has yet to donate a dime! I can't wait to see the reunion show to see how she explains herself! Clearly, she brought too many thugs, I mean, people with her. How can she expect to have seats for unexpected guests? Chris said to his friends mother "You're in for a surprise inside. You're over dressed!" Either she didn't hear him say it or chose not to tell Danielle about the over dressed part just to get a rise out of her. She is crazy! I feel bad for her kids. They are probably getting teased so bad at school, especially the older one in high school. I did read that Jacqueline's daughter was arrested and found guilty for assaulting Danielle. Hmmmmm......
As far as Theresa goes.....she is raising spoiled little brats! Spoiled children become spoiled adults and that is never a good thing!

Oh, mousey, you reminded me about Gia's birthday party! Ok, I was giggling when they showed her birthday party and the way Theresa was talking about it. We have a Sweet and Sassy here and have been to lots of birthday parties there. The party itself isn't tooo bad per person. It's like $25 per girl. It's the limo ride that makes it really expensive, like $200 addtional. BUT they made it seem like SO many more girls were there than really were. A lot of the 'crowd' they showed dancing were the employees who did the girls' hair and makeup. It seemed like there were about 10 girls? So all in all, relative to Theresa whipping out thousands of $ cash to pay for furniture last season, I'm sure the party wasn't a whopping expense like she made it out to be. Not that it's not a lot of money...it is, but us common folk ;) have seen the likes of a S&S birthday party too. :goodvibes
Besides, I'm sure for the advertising Sweet and Sassy got, they didn't pay a dime.

BUT Gia's gift made me nervous the way she rode her little sister! :eek:

That's too funny. The way that Theresa made it sound I thought it was about $200 a kid. I would of hated to be that limo driver with all the screaming.:scared1:

I love all the footage The Brownstone is getting, it's where I got married! :cloud9:
I just thought to myself last night that would be a beautiful place to get married.

350 for a table of ten that is a pretty good deal. around here it would be more like 500.

I still like NJ better than NYC it is not as mean petty to me & way funnier. Teresa just cracks me up. Just like Jill used to :confused:

Kae

My husband watched with me last night for the first time. The thing he was stuck on and kept repeating to me was, why was this mob wanna be woman (Danielle) going after a 19 yr old kid? Christopher is a kid! It was amazing.

I just feel for her daughters. I caught danielle on Wendy Williams promoting her book. Its mindboggling the alternate universe that she lives in...

Ditto to all that, plus....about Teresa...

I've been suspicious about their money all along too...especially when Teresa whipped out all that cash last year at the furniture store. Did you see Joe's office last year? Doesn't look like an office that could possibly generate that much CASH.
And I found some old pictures of Joe & Teresa from when they got married. She still looks the same :crazy: but he was kinda cute. *Seriously*...but something physical's happened to him over the past couple of years. I think he looks like he's been doing steroids. Now he's built like a fire-plug, with big whopping arms and a barrel-chest but has that strangely-puffy face and odd ab-area. And, best of all for Miss "I judge everyone by their arrest-records because I'm so FABULOUS" Teresa, is that this past March husband Joe was arrested for DWi and then jailed for some outstanding warrants. http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/14/real-...ng-while-intoxicated-arrested-jail-montville/
And I don't think they're without a maid/housekeeper because Teresa is "super-woman", I think it's because they don't want other people up in their business, maids and housekeepers always know more about their employers than people realize.

And Teresa's kids are true chips off their old Jersey block, aren't they...those spoiled-brats sure didn't fall far from the tree :rolleyes1 .

And about the Dina/Tommy rumors and exactly *what* Danielle did that ticked off Caroline so much?...here's what Absurd to Sublime alleges:
So it’s no surprise, then, that the gossips of Franklin Lakes have something to say about one of the show’s biggest scandals: what Danielle Staub did to Dina Manzo to make Caroline Manzo so upset at last year’s reunion show. Danielle has said that she gave Dina’s ex-husband a phone number to talk to someone about contracts for the show, but there may be other info.

“Word on the street (of New Jersey) was that Danielle gave Dina’s ex-husband the number for child protective services,” our tipster told us. “He called with allegations that she was abusing Lexi. That kind of makes more sense than just contract disputes. Recall Dina’s disgust and Caroline’s near tears anger?”

The Real Story.

What’s more, Crushable’s spy says Dina and her husband Tommy Manzo — whose wedding was featured on VH1’s My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding a few years ago — “were separated by the time the show aired.”

“He now lives across the street and has a new girlfriend,” our tipster added.

When Dina was asked at Bravo’s upfront event in March, she mentioned that her husband was not going to be on the show (he wasn’t during the first season, either) causing us to ask her if she was dating. “Am I dating?!” Dina asked us, surprised. “I’m married!” Representatives for the show did not immediately respond for our requests for comment.

http://absurdtosublime.net/2010/05/17/the-dina-and-tommy-manzo-rumor-wont-go-away/

agnes!

I just thought to myself last night that would be a beautiful place to get married.

350 for a table of ten that is a pretty good deal. around here it would be more like 500.

I still like NJ better than NYC it is not as mean petty to me & way funnier. Teresa just cracks me up. Just like Jill used to :confused:

Kae

I believe $350 was the amount of the donation to have the table as part of fundraising events, it's not related to venue costs.

I could not believe Danielle had the nerve to make such a scene at a charity event! But then again, I wasn't too surprised since she is a drama queen! :rolleyes:

Last night's epi ... sheesh, first of all THAT motorcycle or whatever it was that Teresa's DH bought for GIA ... no helmets and no practice, just put two kiddos on that stupid thing and go ... ugh. :headache: Figures Juicy Joe would want to keep going with kids until he gets HIS boy ... he is just so selfish, IMHO. :headache:
AND Gia is such a BRAT. OMG. She will not be LIKED by anyone if she keeps that UP. Teresa needs to REIN HER IN. :headache: This "entitlement" crap with kids ... :headache:

I like Dina allot, I am sorry to read that her DH is a cheating jerk ... no wonder she has never wanted him on the show ... sheesh, Bravo would be probably following him (with their cameras) to every other girl's home OR filming him hitting on girl's in clubs and bars ... it would truly be a nightmare for Dina to have HIM a part of the show. :headache:

AND finally ALL THAT NONSENSE with Danielle at the Brownstone ... and leading up to it. Why would that woman, Kim G., with her money and Bentley want anything at all to do with THAT MESS ... :headache: :headache: :headache: RUN, Kim, from Danielle and all her problems. ::yes::

I thought the dinner with the 4 kiddos went well ... Albie, Lauren, Derek and Ashley.

Danielle is absolutely insane. I don't know why she had to make such a scene at a charity event. But then again, she has to make everything about herself. What did she think the Manzo's were going to do to her at a charity event at the Brownstone? She's a nutcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter