~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gawd, why did Gorgo lie about the hair dye and then tell the viewing audience what it was while laughing. It was all over his hat, his shirt, Mel, Juicy and even Rich. Geez. :headache:

I thought it was funny and endearing to see him fess up on camera after denying it in person. (Though I found myself wondering if he bought Rich a new sweater.)

Regardless of how self-conscious he may be about his hair, I thought it was odd and kind of telling that immediately after the fight, Melissa sprinted over to give him his hat.

I feel badly for Kathy. Teresa is so hostile toward her.

I think we are seeing another side of Melissa. I think she doesn't like Joe's family and would be happy not to have anything to do with them (not just Teresa, but his parents, too).

With that said, I still think Teresa is worse. I'm really liking that Dr. V seems to be telling Teresa how it is. Maybe it will sink in that she needs to take some accountability. Although, I thought her comment when she first arrived about being "Italian where it counts" was kind of odd. :confused3

I think Joe Gorga was out of line for calling Teresa scum/garbage, BUT, in his defense what preceded that was Teresa saying, "You need to man up, grow a pair of balls, and stick with your blood." Wow. So, she's suggesting that he needs to choose her over his wife of 10 (?) years and has 3 kids with and is happily married to? That would get a huge rise out of me, too.

In Teresa's defense, I don't think she did anything wrong by walking out and saying to Joe Giudice that she wanted to leave because her brother just called her scum. She was upset and I think she really just wanted to go. She didn't ask Joe to go in there. I was actually impressed that Joe would try to defend his wife's honor like that. Also, in Joe Giudice's defense, he walked in there I believe just to tell Joe Gorga off, but Joe Gorga immediately charged him. He's got some temper.

Hopefully Dr. V can get through to Teresa that she's not as innocent as she thinks she is and that she's out of line for suggesting that her brother choose her over his wife.

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it on this thread before, but I once knew this woman who had 5 kids (3 were boys). She said that she will always be the most important woman in her boys' lives even when they're grown -- even ahead of their wives. I asked her if she has a problem with her husband putting his mother before her. She said, "Oh no, that doesn't count -- she's not Italian like us, she's Irish." :rotfl: Okaaay. Anyhow, that has always stuck with me and I see that attitude so much in Teresa even though they're all Italian (Melissa isn't "off the boat" Italian, though).

On a different note, the bathtub scene was so gross. Also, the part where Joe Giudice said what he was going to do in bed by himself before he got out. :sick:

From my understanding she was not talking about his wife. Teresa was talking about her brother taking her side and not jacqueline's side. Teresa has a huge problem communicating, and she definitely needs to take a class on it.

I think we are seeing another side of Melissa. I think she doesn't like Joe's family and would be happy not to have anything to do with them (not just Teresa, but his parents, too).

With that said, I still think Teresa is worse. I'm really liking that Dr. V seems to be telling Teresa how it is. Maybe it will sink in that she needs to take some accountability. Although, I thought her comment when she first arrived about being "Italian where it counts" was kind of odd. :confused3

I think Joe Gorga was out of line for calling Teresa scum/garbage, BUT, in his defense what preceded that was Teresa saying, "You need to man up, grow a pair of balls, and stick with your blood." Wow. So, she's suggesting that he needs to choose her over his wife of 10 (?) years and has 3 kids with and is happily married to? That would get a huge rise out of me, too.

In Teresa's defense, I don't think she did anything wrong by walking out and saying to Joe Giudice that she wanted to leave because her brother just called her scum. She was upset and I think she really just wanted to go. She didn't ask Joe to go in there. I was actually impressed that Joe would try to defend his wife's honor like that. Also, in Joe Giudice's defense, he walked in there I believe just to tell Joe Gorga off, but Joe Gorga immediately charged him. He's got some temper.

Hopefully Dr. V can get through to Teresa that she's not as innocent as she thinks she is and that she's out of line for suggesting that her brother choose her over his wife.

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it on this thread before, but I once knew this woman who had 5 kids (3 were boys). She said that she will always be the most important woman in her boys' lives even when they're grown -- even ahead of their wives. I asked her if she has a problem with her husband putting his mother before her. She said, "Oh no, that doesn't count -- she's not Italian like us, she's Irish." :rotfl: Okaaay. Anyhow, that has always stuck with me and I see that attitude so much in Teresa even though they're all Italian (Melissa isn't "off the boat" Italian, though).

On a different note, the bathtub scene was so gross. Also, the part where Joe Giudice said what he was going to do in bed by himself before he got out. :sick:

I agree with everything you've said! 100%!!

I didn't even notice that Melissa was trying to cover her head. I thought it was strange that Melissa screamed to Tre during the fight, "Teresa, help your brother!" Instead of just asking her to stay out or help break it up, but she specifically said to help her brother.

At first I thought it was kind of odd, but Joe Guidice is bigger than Joe Gorga and no matter how pissed off I was at a younger sibling, I can't imagine allowing my spouse to fight them. (Even though Joe Gorga started the physical fight.) It just seems wrong.

I do NOT like Melissa.

I think she’s showing a less flattering side of herself this season. I get why Caroline’s view of her seemed to change at the start of the season.

I've always wondered why Joe Gorga doesn't address Teresa and Joe about bad mouthing Melissa in front of their daughters. That imo is going too far.

I do think Joe Gorga and Melissa show restraint when asked about the obnoxious things the girls say about Melissa. I think that Teresa & Gia are both jealous that their importance in Joe's life fell when Melissa came into the picture.

Omg the bathtub scene... I don't even...

I had no words ... none what so ever . I am all about a " bathtub scene" with hubby , but no camera crews or waiters lol I can get my *** out of tub and put a robe on to open my own champagne and pour my own glass or two . Bath tub has also already been played out .. hello Tamera and Eddie.

I think Melissa and Teresa are guilty of doing the same things to one another. Teresa does need to own up to her part in it but so does Melissa. Melissa hangs out with people that don't like Teresa (Jaq) but everyone calls Teresa out for Kim D. Joe and Melissa both say all kinds of mean things about Teresa's husband but they flip out if Teresa says anything about Melissa.
It seemed very clear that Melissa doesn't want Joe and Tre to make up. I do think she's in Joe's ear, stoking the fire between Joe and Teresa. She doesn't want them to make up which is why she wouldn't let Joe and Teresa talk without her.
I totally agree. To me, this isn't a Teresa and Joe problem. This is a Teresa and Melissa problem. If there is any hope, Teresa needs to stay away from trouble makers, and Melissa needs to back off.

sunshinehighway said:
I think Melissa and Teresa are guilty of doing the same things to one another. Teresa does need to own up to her part in it but so does Melissa. Melissa hangs out with people that don't like Teresa (Jaq) but everyone calls Teresa out for Kim D. Joe and Melissa both say all kinds of mean things about Teresa's husband but they flip out if Teresa says anything about Melissa.
It seemed very clear that Melissa doesn't want Joe and Tre to make up. I do think she's in Joe's ear, stoking the fire between Joe and Teresa. She doesn't want them to make up which is why she wouldn't let Joe and Teresa talk without her.

Good point! I'm seeing things a bit differently after last night's show. It was good to see Teresa GENUINELY upset and crying. I am often frustrated by her various facades.

Ok.....the bathtub scene was gross.

Teresa decides to have on camera "sexy time" at the most odd times! Last year in the vineyard...this year in the bathtub...:confused3

REALLY not something we need or want to see! That poor room service attendant :scared1:

Melissa and Teresa need to get over themselves. Seriously. Teresa is insanely jealous of Melissa's relationship with Joe Gorga. She wants her brother all to herself. That's weird in and of itself. But then you have Melissa who can't seem to stand Joe Gorga's entire family, even thougth she would like the world to believe otherwise. In all honesty, the situation is a Teresa/Melissa and Joe/Joe problem. The Joes are really just in it because their wives can't get along to save their lives. It's just pathetic.

Kathy -- she was worried about her nose job. That cracked me up. Rich - good for him for stepping in and trying to put some reality in everyone's lives. lol

Dr. V. -- she is nothing if not brutally honest. I like that she was so direct and told Teresa she IS at fault and to quit saying she has done nothing.

Joe vs Joe -- Gorga totally started that with the charge, he needs to dial it down. And his comments about the hairspray in the interview made me giggle.

Teresa and Joe Gorga are never going to be able to work this out until Tre and Melissa can get it together. Melissa is just showing her true colors if you ask me...she is just as nasty as Teresa.

Melissa and Teresa need to get over themselves. Seriously. Teresa is insanely jealous of Melissa's relationship with Joe Gorga. She wants her brother all to herself. That's weird in and of itself. But then you have Melissa who can't seem to stand Joe Gorga's entire family, even thougth she would like the world to believe otherwise. In all honesty, the situation is a Teresa/Melissa and Joe/Joe problem. The Joes are really just in it because their wives can't get along to save their lives. It's just pathetic.

Kathy -- she was worried about her nose job. That cracked me up. Rich - good for him for stepping in and trying to put some reality in everyone's lives. lol

Dr. V. -- she is nothing if not brutally honest. I like that she was so direct and told Teresa she IS at fault and to quit saying she has done nothing.

Joe vs Joe -- Gorga totally started that with the charge, he needs to dial it down. And his comments about the hairspray in the interview made me giggle.

Teresa and Joe Gorga are never going to be able to work this out until Tre and Melissa can get it together. Melissa is just showing her true colors if you ask me...she is just as nasty as Teresa.

I think we'll hear more about the issues between the Joes next week. I think its more than just the wives not getting along. Gorga keeps saying things about Guicide and his (Gorga's) father. I'm pretty sure Gorga was engaged to Guicides's sister at one point. Teresa has mentioned how close the Gorgas and Guicides are/were. I get the impression they kind of grew up like family (not like brother/sister but more like cousins)and the Joes have their own issues separate from their wives.

For 5 seconds last night I actually liked Rich. When he said to Tre, "why did you involve your husband?" and Tre says "do not turn this around on me." :headache:

I agree I thought Rich was making a lot more sense than usual (post fight)! He wasn't making his stupid jokes or saying dumb stuff! He was actually trying to help and made some good points. Rosie really seems like she wants the family back together but I don't get them same impression from Kathy.

The calling Caroline thing was weird. Plus she said they called her at like 6:45AM and when she got there they were still eating breakfast (they said it was like a 4 hour drive). I guess that is the magic of TV or someone has no concept of time!

I also agree with everyone that said that Melissa isn't totally innocent in any of this. I think Teresa was right when she said we don't know the real Melissa. Teresa won't admit she is at fault in anything either. So they all have their guilt in this.

I think we'll hear more about the issues between the Joes next week. I think its more than just the wives not getting along. Gorga keeps saying things about Guicide and his (Gorga's) father. I'm pretty sure Gorga was engaged to Guicides's sister at one point. Teresa has mentioned how close the Gorgas and Guicides are/were. I get the impression they kind of grew up like family (not like brother/sister but more like cousins)and the Joes have their own issues separate from their wives.

Really? I did not know that. If that is true, then I could totally see bad blood between the two of them.

Really? I did not know that. If that is true, then I could totally see bad blood between the two of them.

They absolutely grew up together, but I don't think Gorga was engaged to Guidice's sister. We would have heard about that by now - particularly when they had that pow wow and Guidice said he didn't like Gorga because of tools. You know he would have brought it up, or at the very least said something to Teresa.

The media has nothing that I can find on it either - and they LOVE a good background dig.

They absolutely grew up together, but I don't think Gorga was engaged to Guidice's sister. We would have heard about that by now - particularly when they had that pow wow and Guidice said he didn't like Gorga because of tools. You know he would have brought it up, or at the very least said something to Teresa.

The media has nothing that I can find on it either - and they LOVE a good background dig.

I'm pretty sure he was engaged to Guidice's sister. I don't know if its been mentioned on the show but I know I've read or heard it somewhere.

I'm pretty sure he was engaged to Guidice's sister. I don't know if its been mentioned on the show but I know I've read or heard it somewhere.

I can't find anything on it. The strangest things get dug up in their backgrounds, I'd imagine that would be readily available with all the speculation on why they're feuding. Maybe we will find out next episode.

ETA: I saw it mentioned on a other forum, but I can't get to the articles linked that discuss his previous engagements.

I think Teresa does her love scenes for all the "other women" out there more than for the regular viewers. She's sending a message. Of course, I'm sure all the other women in Joe's life just crack up watching her. The glasses (lol), the wink that wasn't, the plead for nothing rough, etc. *shivers* What a sick scene.

What a very messed up family. If they can work it out, it's nothing short of a small miracle.

The RHONJ has 2 yes 2 women who act normal. Rosie and Kathy act nice most of the time, the rest are skanks. SMH they are miserable specimans of women!

I was reading this blog, and if its true, I now 'understand' why Teresa/Joe's parents might appear to be taking Teresa's side and as Joe stated, "looks at Melissa like she's the devil".

Melissa Gorga will never be accepted by the elder Gorgas because of what she’s done. Joe gorga took a dirty loan (loan sharks) without the elders knowledge. they had NO clue they did not own the home until Joe failed to keep his loan sharks paid because all his money was tied up in making melissa a "star" and living in the spec house without the banks knowledge. ELders were surprised with a quick, shady foreclosure/eviction that left them HOMELESS! The spec home was never intended for joe and melissa to live in but Melissa convinced joe if they got on the show they could keep the house and make enough money to cover it. Teresa was not just surprised they got on the show, she was SHOCKED because it caused her parents to lose their home in order for Melissa to keep the mansion. yet Melissa had the mansion and the shore house. You see joe gorga talking about his parents financial problems. That was his GUILT talking. He was covering his behind because he didn’t know what Teresa would reveal about the house. He is seen speaking about finding his parents a better home. An empty promise he made them after stealing their home for his wife’s benefit…. You later see Joey, Caroline and melissas sisters attacking Teresa on twitter and on the show for not helping to provide for the elders…this is all an attempt to cover for what They believe Teresa will reveal about joe and messy Melissa. Melissa convinced him the parents didnt need the home anyway because they live with teresa and teresa makes enough money because shes so RICH that she can provide for the elders! all excuses melissa used to steal the elders home and BLAME teresa!

You see giudice actually building an apartment for the elders on his own property because the elder gorga has Italian pride and is devastated that he’s too ill to work to support himself and his wife. Elder gorga worked his behind off, his whole life as an immigrant to provide for his family. He reached retirement with his home paid for and should have been able to rest and enjoy his family. But instead he's homeless and his income is not enough to pay RENT he is too ill to work as he once did! They went from being in retirement with their home paid for to being homeless!!!!!! gorgas jealousy and fear kicked in and he could NOT allow giudice to fix the mess he created or be the hero to his parents. so he intentionally called inspectors and tried to prevent the apartment from being built. Once again destroying his parents and putting their business on national TV! Italian mothers do not cut the apron strings with their sons. Melissa knows this, which is why she lied for 3 seasons pretending their was no problem with her in laws!
Nothing Teresa could say or do would cause the rift that’s between joe gorga and his parents. Joe gorga and Melissa are completely responsible for that.

After all this, add in what Kathy has said about the elder joe gorga and accusing Teresa’s mother of STEALING recipes… Watching with their own eyes every single one of them try to get Teresa and joe to implicate themselves in a crime that could send them BOTH to prison… And attempt to destroy teresas career and her life just as they destroyed the elder gorgas? Melissa has ruined this family. she ruined the elders, she ruined joe gorga and kathy attempted to ruin Teresa's life, her ability to support her family and her career. how would any parent react to this? The elder gorgas are completely aware that Melissa gorga has destroyed their family, ethically, financially, mentally and much more.

Joe gorga repairing his relationship with Teresa will not change his relationship with his parents. He and Melissa both know this. Which is why they can’t allow the relationship to mend. Because then they have to explain why they still have no relationship with the elders. Joe gorga making up with Teresa would lead to him sitting down with his parents and eventually facing what Melissa has done to their family. She must keep joe away from his family.

Gorga is seen in this past episode crying he has no mother. He does have a mother but she's pulled away and is very careful around joe and his wife. Joe gorga is too embarrassed and ashamed to face his parents over what he does to them.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f213/rhnj-tea-546287/

That's really interesting. I never liked Joe & Melissa for agreeing to be on the show in the first place. What kind of people would choose to air their dirty laundry on tv? Teresa never brought them up prior to them being on the show b/c it should have been a private family matter.

Maybe I'm missing something, but how would Joe Gorga's dirty loan impact the parents if they lived in their own paid off home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter