~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup2

I totally agree with you.

To the people that think Teresa ran away. If Teresa stayed and didn't get help, what was she going to do? Was she going to scratch Joe Gorga's face like Melissa was doing to Joe Guidice?

That entire family has issues, and no one wants to claim that they had some sort of responsibility in the mess.

I saw Melissa smack Joe and I just @_@

I think her trying to get into the middle would have been taken better on her husbands end than all those,other people. She's the only person up the two Joes share in common. I just can't imagine running out of the room while two people I care about are in a fist fight! She said she was getting someone to call the cops... Who?! Everyone was in that room - the two therapists, the family, and the crew (who I've always seen jump in to pull people apart on any show). Is there a reason she can't call the cops herself? She didn't actually follow through on getting any help.

Teresa ran to get help. There were probably only camera people there and they would keep filming instead of helping. She genuinely seemed upset. I wouldn't have gotten in the middle of those two fighting either.
Of course after the fight there was Melissa turning it on Teresa.
Maybe Joe didn't want to talk but he's an adult and Melissa does need to stay out of it. It wasn't just Teresa. Rosie was there too.

It seems to me like he's wanted to make up with Teresa but then Melissa will come and put something in his ear to make him mad at Teresa again. Its the same with Teresa and her husband. If she hadn't gone to him and told him her brother called her names, he would've stayed out of it. I think Melissa does the same thing. Everyone calls Teresa out on it but not Melissa.

The black hairspray was funny. It reminded me of the old infomercial for the spray can toupee stuff.

I mean, either Joe is an adult or he's not. If he's adult enough to deal with Teresa himself then he's adult enough to form his own conclusions when Melissa talks to him. And Joe said he didn't want to to talk to Teresa, so why would Melissa leave? To force him into it? If he had asked her to leave and she still said no I would feel differently. But I would have done the same thing while using some far more colorful language. Rosie wanting them to talk too doesn't really do much for me. Joe didn't want to. IMO that's where it stops. Rosie should be less involved than Melissa.

I actually don't think Teresa was in the wrong for saying something to her husband about the comment. She wanted to leave, she's going to tell him why. I don't think she was out of line for that. joe is a big boy. he can reign in his reactions. I think they need to get through the angry name calling stage before they can really talk. just let it all out, but someone ends up running away so they never get to the end of that phase and move on to the next.

I've never really understood them arguing about spouses sharing conversations. Although, I'm a personal fan of only expecting others to do things I'm willing to do myself. If Teresa doesn't think it's right that Melissa tells her husband everything, then she should be leading by example instead of tossing out the 'well Melissa does it' line OR quit complaining about it and accept that it's a part of marriage.

I think the whole thing was approached poorly. Teresa and Joe should have begun with one on one therapy.

I've never liked Melissa she's a pot stirrer! I think she has her own issues and perpetuates the drama!

Teresa has always been shown as the instigator and Melissa as the victim. It's refreshing to see the Melissa is just as much to blame!

I really believe that the whole mess could be worked out if everyone stayed out of it! When Melissa refused to leave the room I could have screamed.

I do think to Joe Guidicie reacted as any man would have! He DIDN'T go in there charging, he asked ( ok yelled) his BIL to apologize to his wife. My husband would have done the exact same thing and I don't see anything wrong with it! Joe Guidicie has his issues, don't get me wrong but, he hasn't reacted until last night! My husband would have came unglued the 1st time I was called trashed! ;)

I'm confused. Isn't much of the reason Joe and Teresa are having problems, because she is always in the middle of a rumor being spread about Melissa. Melissa has tried to make amends, but then Teresa is at it again. Teresa also talks badly about Melissa to her parents and her kids. If I was Melissa, i think I would have had enough of it too. I get Teresa looking out for her brother, but at some point she has to realize that Melissa isn't going anywhere. If Teresa told her friends ENOUGH, then I think things would improve. Am I not seeing this right, or is there something else?

I mean, either Joe is an adult or he's not. If he's adult enough to deal with Teresa himself then he's adult enough to form his own conclusions when Melissa talks to him. And Joe said he didn't want to to talk to Teresa, so why would Melissa leave? To force him into it? If he had asked her to leave and she still said no I would feel differently. But I would have done the same thing while using some far more colorful language. Rosie wanting them to talk too doesn't really do much for me. Joe didn't want to. IMO that's where it stops. Rosie should be less involved than Melissa.

I actually don't think Teresa was in the wrong for saying something to her husband about the comment. She wanted to leave, she's going to tell him why. I don't think she was out of line for that. joe is a big boy. he can reign in his reactions. I think they need to get through the angry name calling stage before they can really talk. just let it all out, but someone ends up running away so they never get to the end of that phase and move on to the next.

I've never really understood them arguing about spouses sharing conversations. Although, I'm a personal fan of only expecting others to do things I'm willing to do myself. If Teresa doesn't think it's right that Melissa tells her husband everything, then she should be leading by example instead of tossing out the 'well Melissa does it' line OR quit complaining about it and accept that it's a part of marriage.

I think the whole thing was approached poorly. Teresa and Joe should have begun with one on one therapy.

The production people weren't in the room or they would have jumped in. That's what always happened in the past. She probably ran to get them.

You are right, either Joe is an adult or he isn't. I don't think he is. I think Melissa does control him. She didn't like Caroline talking to him. She didn't want Teresa talking to him.
Rosie is family and they have always been close. I think Melissa wants to make it them against the rest of his family (if they don't agree with her). While Melissa is his wife and they have their own family, she doesn't have the same bonds or interaction that he has with his own family and she probably doesn't understand the way they are, nor does she want to. If Joe were to get in the middle of problems between her and her sisters. I think most people would say he was wrong.
I don't really know if Teresa was in the wrong for telling her husband what her brother said. She was hurt and had nobody else is there to turn to. Everyone blamed her for the fight though. Honestly it looked to me like Joe Gorga is the one that went over Joe Guidice. Same thing at the christening.

This whole season Joe Gorga has seemed very hurt and upset about fighting with Teresa. Melissa seems happy with them not talking. Its what she wanted but she should care more about helping her husband who is obviously in pain over the whole thing.

I'm confused. Isn't much of the reason Joe and Teresa are having problems, because she is always in the middle of a rumor being spread about Melissa. Melissa has tried to make amends, but then Teresa is at it again. Teresa also talks badly about Melissa to her parents and her kids. If I was Melissa, i think I would have had enough of it too. I get Teresa looking out for her brother, but at some point she has to realize that Melissa isn't going anywhere. If Teresa told her friends ENOUGH, then I think things would improve. Am I not seeing this right, or is there something else?

I was under the impression that Teresa wasn't involved in the stripper thing. I thought it was cleared up at the reunion last year that it was all Kim D.
Even this new thing with Melissa's friend and the cheating rumors isn't Teresa's fault really. She sat at that table and told them she didn't want to hear about it but they are still acting like she's to blame. Yes, she needs to get rid of Kim D as a friend but I do think she's being blamed for things other people do.

This this this!!!!!!!! I agree with you 100%!!!!! I think Melissa has gotten the way she is with Teresa because she has had it! Even though its not Teresa spreading the rumors she always seems to be right in the middle of it! But you're right if Teresa would just stand up to her friends then I think Melissa would forgive her. Like I said before if it were Melissa's friends spreading rumors about Teresa and Melissa didn't put an end to it Teresa would be crying to her brother about it!!!

This this this!!!!!!!! I agree with you 100%!!!!! I think Melissa has gotten the way she is with Teresa because she has had it! Even though its not Teresa spreading the rumors she always seems to be right in the middle of it! But you're right if Teresa would just stand up to her friends then I think Melissa would forgive her. Like I said before if it were Melissa's friends spreading rumors about Teresa and Melissa didn't put an end to it Teresa would be crying to her brother about it!!!

Melissa is friends with Jacqueline and the Manzos. Now Teresa and Caroline are in a better place now but not Jacqueline. Melissa was right in the middle of all that drama.

Teresa did tell the ladies at lunch she didn't want to hear about the Melissa cheating stuff but she is still being blamed.

Melissa is friends with Jacqueline and the Manzos. Now Teresa and Caroline are in a better place now but not Jacqueline. Melissa was right in the middle of all that drama.

Teresa did tell the ladies at lunch she didn't want to hear about the Melissa cheating stuff but she is still being blamed.

I think if Teresa made it clear, "don't talk about my family" to her friends, they wouldn't talk about her family (at least when the cameras are rolling). If my friends can't respect my wishes, I need to re-evaluate my relationship with them. Sure Teresa said she didn't want to be involved, but it seemed like it was more for the cameras, and was not sincere.

I think if Teresa made it clear, "don't talk about my family" to her friends, they wouldn't talk about her family (at least when the cameras are rolling). If my friends can't respect my wishes, I need to re-evaluate my relationship with them. Sure Teresa said she didn't want to be involved, but it seemed like it was more for the cameras, and was not sincere.

She was upfront with Melissa about the stripper guy though. She took Melissa aside and told her what the guy had said and it backfired on her because she had spoken with the guy she was blamed. I think she can't win no matter what she does.

oh Melissa was talking to Danielle at some point too. I don't see how that's any different.

They were all a group of friends and the group broke apart for personal reasons between different parties. If I had a group of friends (and since we aren't 12 it really doesn't matter who was friends first) and one friend was distanced because of issues with another I wouldn't drop one of them. It's their issue not mine. IMO that's entirely different than becoming chummy with new people who talk smack. And although some of them aren't new, they weren't inside the circle. I do think if Teresa just said 'enough. I don't want to hear it' they'd stop. But Kim D will continue to talk, bring u the stories AND if Teresa is blaming KIm D for that bald man and the strippergate incident, I can't for,the life of me figure out why shed continue hanging out with her. Jaqueline and Teresa have their own personal problems. Kim D is a 3rd party trying to cause trouble. Teresa keeps putting herself into situations with her.

She was upfront with Melissa about the stripper guy though. She took Melissa aside and told her what the guy had said and it backfired on her because she had spoken with the guy she was blamed. I think she can't win no matter what she does.

oh Melissa was talking to Danielle at some point too. I don't see how that's any different.

Agree with you on that. The whole situation seems off and I do think Teresa knew prior what was going on. I don't think she was in the wrong with how she handled it and Melissa was the one to blow it out of proportion. The guy didn't say anything in front of the table and Teresa let Melissa know in private, and that was appropriate. I think once the episode aired though and everyone saw the salon conversation the poo would have still bit the fan.

I think it was slimy of Melissa to talk to Danielle. I think the big thing as to why it seems like a smaller issue is that Melissa admitted it and apologized. She owned it. Right or wrong, when people own their mistakes it becomes less of a big deal and everyone moves forward. Teresa denies and blames other people and drags it on.

I think that we can all agree that these ladies are a bunch of wackos! I can't imagine being friends with any of them!

For 5 seconds last night I actually liked Rich. When he said to Tre, "why did you involve your husband?" and Tre says "do not turn this around on me." :headache:

And calling Caroline … she needs to fix her OWN family. Like starting with her sister, Dina.

That bathtub scene with Tre and Juicy. :scared: The staff coming in to the bathroom :eek: to open a bottle of wine and then pour it and set it on the side of the tub next to them. :crazy2:
AND Juicy and Tre having no clue how to hold their glasses. :rolleyes:

I think that Juicy actually believed that it was Mel's make-up when he was yelling at Tre about "all this black stuff" and Tre responds, "its Melissa's makeup". :lmao:

My gawd, why did Gorgo lie about the hair dye and then tell the viewing audience what it was while laughing. It was all over his hat, his shirt, Mel, Juicy and even Rich. Geez. :headache:

I thought Lauren looked great. Nice and slim. Her hair is very long. :goodvibes

This Dr. V, so I looked her up, she has her own BRAVO show. FIGURES. :rolleyes:

The 'special' moment with Tre and Gorgo …. was just that a moment because I just don't think they can get along as Mel HATES and LOATHES Tre and visa versa and the two Joe's HATE and LOATHE each other.

What is really sad is all the cousins will not be able to even be friends.

For 5 seconds last night I actually liked Rich. When he said to Tre, "why did you involve your husband?" and Tre says "do not turn this around on me." :headache:

And calling Caroline … she needs to fix her OWN family. Like starting with her sister, Dina.

That bathtub scene with Tre and Juicy. :scared: The staff coming in to the bathroom :eek: to open a bottle of wine and then pour it and set it on the side of the tub next to them. :crazy2:
AND Juicy and Tre having no clue how to hold their glasses. :rolleyes:

I think that Juicy actually believed that it was Mel's make-up when he was yelling at Tre about "all this black stuff" and Tre responds, "its Melissa's makeup". :lmao:

My gawd, why did Gorgo lie about the hair dye and then tell the viewing audience what it was while laughing. It was all over his hat, his shirt, Mel, Juicy and even Rich. Geez. :headache:

I thought Lauren looked great. Nice and slim. Her hair is very long. :goodvibes

This Dr. V, so I looked her up, she has her own BRAVO show. FIGURES. :rolleyes:

The 'special' moment with Tre and Gorgo …. was just that a moment because I just don't think they can get along as Mel HATES and LOATHES Tre and visa versa and the two Joe's HATE and LOATHE each other.

What is really sad is all the cousins will not be able to even be friends.

Lets never mention that bathtub scene again. :sick:

I dont think they are getting along. They certainly are not very nice in their blogs.

I've always wondered why Joe Gorga doesn't address Teresa and Joe about bad mouthing Melissa in front of their daughters. That imo is going too far.

I've always wondered why Joe Gorga doesn't address Teresa and Joe about bad mouthing Melissa in front of their daughters. That imo is going too far.

They do the same thing. They don't seem to realize it but they've said stuff about Teresa and Joe in front of their kids.

I think we are seeing another side of Melissa. I think she doesn't like Joe's family and would be happy not to have anything to do with them (not just Teresa, but his parents, too).

With that said, I still think Teresa is worse. I'm really liking that Dr. V seems to be telling Teresa how it is. Maybe it will sink in that she needs to take some accountability. Although, I thought her comment when she first arrived about being "Italian where it counts" was kind of odd. :confused3

I think Joe Gorga was out of line for calling Teresa scum/garbage, BUT, in his defense what preceded that was Teresa saying, "You need to man up, grow a pair of balls, and stick with your blood." Wow. So, she's suggesting that he needs to choose her over his wife of 10 (?) years and has 3 kids with and is happily married to? That would get a huge rise out of me, too.

In Teresa's defense, I don't think she did anything wrong by walking out and saying to Joe Giudice that she wanted to leave because her brother just called her scum. She was upset and I think she really just wanted to go. She didn't ask Joe to go in there. I was actually impressed that Joe would try to defend his wife's honor like that. Also, in Joe Giudice's defense, he walked in there I believe just to tell Joe Gorga off, but Joe Gorga immediately charged him. He's got some temper.

Hopefully Dr. V can get through to Teresa that she's not as innocent as she thinks she is and that she's out of line for suggesting that her brother choose her over his wife.

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it on this thread before, but I once knew this woman who had 5 kids (3 were boys). She said that she will always be the most important woman in her boys' lives even when they're grown -- even ahead of their wives. I asked her if she has a problem with her husband putting his mother before her. She said, "Oh no, that doesn't count -- she's not Italian like us, she's Irish." :rotfl: Okaaay. Anyhow, that has always stuck with me and I see that attitude so much in Teresa even though they're all Italian (Melissa isn't "off the boat" Italian, though).

On a different note, the bathtub scene was so gross. Also, the part where Joe Giudice said what he was going to do in bed by himself before he got out. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter