Ready to book but which resort?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by leshunlenese, Sep 19, 2012.

1. leshunlenese

leshunlenese DIS Veteran

I am going back september 2013 for 7 days just me and my son who will be turning 4 next september. I pretty much narrowed it down between CSR and POR. I have looked at pics and read TR's but i am still going back and forth between the 2. which one would be best that a little boy would enjoy?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. lttlmc3

lttlmc3 <font color=darkorchid>You can ship it. I'll still

I had this problem too. I went with POFQ because it's smaller.

4. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

CSR - Pool & Playground are right there together :).

5. ctl

ctl Mouseketeer

Can you stretch to a Pirate's room at Carribean beach? Little boy's loooooove pirates!pixiedust:
    My bad I misread CSR to read CR (CSR is a little boring for kids, I'd go with POR if you've decided between those 2) But we still looooove pirates!

6. walt's assistant

walt's assistant What?!? No more Tag Fairy?

POFQ. CSR is vast and a lot of walking IMO, also more of a convention hotel.

7. Herbie

Herbie DIS Veteran

We love CSR. the pool is awesome, and i am sure he would love the playground. Try for Cabanas.

8. bookgirl2632

bookgirl2632 DIS Veteran

I would go with POR or POFQ. The pools at POR is nice and the grounds are beautiful. He would probably love the Alligator Bayou rooms. If you want smaller, POFQ is perfect. The pool is nice there as well. And both have the boat to DTD.

9. Miffy

Miffy DIS Veteran

Both the resorts you mention are lovely, but I have a feeling that your 4-year-old would much prefer one of the Values. They're brighter, more fun-looking, and have terrific food courts. And, of course, they're cheaper. Just thought I'd throw in another idea to further confuse you! ;)

10. leshunlenese

leshunlenese DIS Veteran

thanks for the replies everyone. It has cometo my attention that mymom sister and nephew who willl be5 wouldlike to come so know we are looking at a suite at AOA or POR because they can hold 5.:thumbsup2

11. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font