Ready, Set, Let the Games Begin! - Link to new PTR/TR!

:bday: here too. I think between this thread, FB, and your cruise report, I've covered my bases. :goodvibes

I updated my Disneyland report and you're in it. :grouphug: Hope you had a great birthday.

Hopping on board, if only our trip would have been a month earlier we could have joined you.

Lol bcz I am not from the games board

I believe you're playing Russian roulette with the Tag Fairy on the Moo Moos & Boo Boos thread. That's one scary game right there.:rotfl2:

I am actually on time. I have been doing all of my DISing from my iPad lately, and it does not show trip report links at the bottom. Luckily, PIO posted a link for me. I still want to finish the last one and will resume reading it soon.

It is cool that so many of you are getting together. I have not had a 3D meet with anyone still but am still hoping to some day.

Cannot wait to read about your trip. Seems like it will be a lot of fun. I love the cruise picture of you and Fran. Very few people dress to the nines like that, so the ones who do always stand out.

This sounds like so much fun I'm subbing in. Wish I could be there to meet you all but we leave WDW on September 29 to hot foot it over to DLR.

To us Aussies, PIO is our DIS national treasure. Like on your gaming threads, PIO insisted we meet in 3D. Since that auspicious first DISmeet a few months back, we've caught up on a regular basis. This evolving friendship is something I value more and more every time we meet. Really looking forward to reading all about your new and existing 3D friendships. May your week long DISmeet/s, be filled with wonderful moments and memories to cherish.

Oops! A belated Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fabulous day.

I just noticed it was your birthday. Hope you had a good one.

Me too...I hope you had a very happy one!:flower3:

I am very much looking forward to this meet! I got home from WDW this past Tuesday AM..(2 AM!) with a URI, and I'm slowly recovering. :sick:

We are heading to FL this Tuesday for some celebrations with dS's family.

I'll be reading this PTR for sure!

Bobbi:goodvibes

This sounds like so much fun I'm subbing in. Wish I could be there to meet you all but we leave WDW on September 29 to hot foot it over to DLR.

To us Aussies, PIO is our DIS national treasure. Like on your gaming threads, PIO insisted we meet in 3D. Since that auspicious first DISmeet a few months back, we've caught up on a regular basis. This evolving friendship is something I value more and more every time we meet. Really looking forward to reading all about your new and existing 3D friendships. May your week long DISmeet/s, be filled with wonderful moments and memories to cherish.

OMG!!!

(I feel so o-l-d!!!)

:blush:

Oh happy birthday Alison!!!

Thanks! :goodvibes

:bday: here too. I think between this thread, FB, and your cruise report, I've covered my bases. :goodvibes

I updated my Disneyland report and you're in it. :grouphug: Hope you had a great birthday.

You were definitely covered! :thumbsup2

Hopping on board, if only our trip would have been a month earlier we could have joined you.

That would have been even MORE fun!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Jill in CO

Thank you! :)

I am actually on time. I have been doing all of my DISing from my iPad lately, and it does not show trip report links at the bottom. Luckily, PIO posted a link for me. I still want to finish the last one and will resume reading it soon.

It is cool that so many of you are getting together. I have not had a 3D meet with anyone still but am still hoping to some day.

Cannot wait to read about your trip. Seems like it will be a lot of fun. I love the cruise picture of you and Fran. Very few people dress to the nines like that, so the ones who do always stand out.

I'm glad to have you on board, that wasn't even formal night!

I just noticed it was your birthday. Hope you had a good one.

Thanks! :cutie:

Yeah we will be just missing each other, too bad. I think we all worship PIO for her kindness, knowledge and just overall niceness. :worship:

Me too...I hope you had a very happy one!:flower3:

I am very much looking forward to this meet! I got home from WDW this past Tuesday AM..(2 AM!) with a URI, and I'm slowly recovering. :sick:

We are heading to FL this Tuesday for some celebrations with dS's family.

I'll be reading this PTR for sure!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I hope you feel better soon! Have a great time in Florida!

OMG!!!

(I feel so o-l-d!!!)

:blush:

Well you are a regular contributor to the Old Fogies Thread.... :rolleyes1

Joining too :wave2: Happy belated Birthday Ok question just saw the picture of you two on the cruise...nice BUT who is who :confused3 :rotfl:

Ruthie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter