Ready for the off

Forgot to mention for anyone staying at the beach club - our room was 4624 which was the second room from the lift/seating area. this did not cause any problems and we loved it as it was easy to pop back up for anything or to nip down to the shop for drinks. However, we soon learned that we were directly underneath the club floor and every morning from 6.25am we heard trolleys rolling about and other noise above us. I googled the club level and read that food and drinks are served from 7am until 10pm at night. a few nights we were back in the room around 10pm and did hear them finishing up above us, this never bothered us at night and we are early risers anyway but 6.25am is a little early lol! From looking up at our room from outside I think we were the last room underneath club and the room after ours didn't have anything above.

Yeah the BC Club Rooms are split across floors, which isn't fun for getting stuff from the lounge!

Glad you had a great time. We stayed at the Beach Club last year as a one off but now I only want to stay there. I loved strolling pinto Epcot for food. We never used the pool which felt like a waste as everyone raves about it but we don't enjoy sunbathing or swimming. I agree with you about Manchester airport.

Sounds like you had an amazing time! ....a question about right at the beginning of your trip..how was premier inn at manc airport, we go Oct '17 and need a park and stay night before.

premier inn manchester is fine, we used it 3 years ago too. i believe we book the north one - they're in the same car park opposite each other but I've not stayed in the other one. there is a parking charge, i think around £5 for the night, but DH has a blue badge so there's no charge for that. I parked the following morning in the long stay T1/T3 car park, which was very full and the signs sent us into the overspill, which was a very long walk to the bus stop. DH couldn't manage on the return as the bus didn't stop at any of the closer stops so I left him at the bus stop with the cases and walked to the car and collected him and the luggage. wouldn't be keen on using this car park again. the rooms and bed in the premier inn are comfortable and we ate in the restaurant this time, which was very nice. didn't have breakfast as we eat in the airport. last time we travelled from T2 so ate in Frankie and Benny's (i think!) but this time was T1 so we had breakfast in Giraffe upstairs. The service was awful but the food was very good, when we eventually got it!

Glad you had a great time. We stayed at the Beach Club last year as a one off but now I only want to stay there. I loved strolling pinto Epcot for food. We never used the pool which felt like a waste as everyone raves about it but we don't enjoy sunbathing or swimming. I agree with you about Manchester airport.

DH and I used the main pool one morning and it is a lovely setting, but I found the sand on the bottom very strange. It also moves a little so was not good for DH as he's unsteady on his feet and can't swim now. He tried to go around the sides but the bottom there is slightly sloped so again no good for him. We did the lazy river and got out and went to the quiet pool at the villas, our favourite pool and always nice and quiet. Also the big pool opens 9am - 10pm where the quiet pools are 7am - 11pm. We tried the big pool again with the kids and they weren't keen on the sand either so again we went to the villas quiet pool. I did the laundry in the beach club quiet pool area and we sat around the pool waiting for it but we didn't use the pool itself, and I didn't go to look at the yacht club quiet pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter