Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. think I have all the rules covered.
We are a party of 11 looking for a couple Collegiate football designs.

Dates of Trip are 5/24-6/4

Designs needed:
1.Ohio State 6 - Need it in a Texas A&M theme (didn't see one in photo bucket)
2.Same as above but with Texas Longhorn them

3.Longhorn 3 with year updated to 2013

"Everyone loves a ____ Girl " in Texas Longhorn
4.1 with a Tinkerbell
5.1 with Rapuzel if possible, 2nd choice Merida from Brave, 3rd choice Cinderella

6.Same as above "Everyone Loves" with Texas A&M with Merida if possible

Please let me know if I missed anything or am unclear.
Thanks for all your hard work!

Can you please do a girly TCU design for Kristina. Her favorite characters are Cinderella and Donald.

We leave on the magic on may 10.

Thank you!

clearly some of you have not read the rules in post #1 as the thread title asked you to do. please take the time to do so BEFORE requesting.

as for me, I require the EXACT jpg file name...no paths and no extraneous spaces etc.

address it to me with the full college name you are looking for.

no use of the QUOTE feature in requests to me.

thank you!

REQUEST FOR RustManFan
Ok.. I have made corrections to the file names and believe I have the correct format. The school names look correct and I believe the rules are covered.

Designs needed:
1.TexasAM-2.jpg.htm - 3 needed (Names are: 1- Victoria, 2- Carolina, 3- Stacy)
2. TexasAM-2.jpg.htm - Is it possible to get this design with University of Texas Longhorns? If so we would like this with these names: Richard, Tricia, Devin, Jackson, Christian, Emily & Kristin

3.OhioState6.jpg - would like this in the same Texas A&M Aggies theme as requested in option 1 (didn't see one in photo bucket)
4.Same request as above but with University of Texas Longhorn theme

5.MM-Longhorns3.jpg with the year updated to 2013

REQUEST FOR TotalSnowWhite/PolyndianPrincessJes
I couldn't find exact jpeg file names so please let me know if I have not requested properly.

"Everyone loves a ____ Girl " in University of Texas Longhorn Theme
4.- 1 with a Tinkerbell
5. - 1 with Rapuzel if possible, 2nd choice Merida from Brave, 3rd choice Cinderella

6.Same as above "Everyone Loves" with Texas A&M Aggies theme with Merida if possible

thank you so much for modifying your request....hope to get to it in a day or two. (I've been sick and need to nap after work for a couple more days)

REQUEST FOR RustManFan
Ok.. I have made corrections to the file names and believe I have the correct format. The school names look correct and I believe the rules are covered.

Designs needed:
1.TexasAM-2.jpg.htm - 3 needed (Names are: 1- Victoria, 2- Carolina, 3- Stacy)
2. TexasAM-2.jpg.htm - Is it possible to get this design with University of Texas Longhorns? If so we would like this with these names: Richard, Tricia, Devin, Jackson, Christian, Emily & Kristin

3.OhioState6.jpg - would like this in the same Texas A&M Aggies theme as requested in option 1 (didn't see one in photo bucket)
4.Same request as above but with University of Texas Longhorn theme

5.MM-Longhorns3.jpg with the year updated to 2013

REQUEST FOR TotalSnowWhite/PolyndianPrincessJes
I couldn't find exact jpeg file names so please let me know if I have not requested properly.

"Everyone loves a ____ Girl " in University of Texas Longhorn Theme
4.- 1 with a Tinkerbell
5. - 1 with Rapuzel if possible, 2nd choice Merida from Brave, 3rd choice Cinderella

6.Same as above "Everyone Loves" with Texas A&M Aggies theme with Merida if possible

Texas, huh? I'll see what I can do. ;) I might get disowned, ya know.

RustMan,

Can I please get the LSU5.jpg design (from your photobucket) but in University of Iowa Hawkeyes?

I love the little bow. It's so stinkin' cute!

Thanks!

"Everyone loves a ____ Girl " in Texas Longhorn
4.1 with a Tinkerbell
5.1 with Rapuzel if possible, 2nd choice Merida from Brave, 3rd choice Cinderella

6.Same as above "Everyone Loves" with Texas A&M with Merida if possible

Ok, I have the Longhorn designs for ya, but we had to go with Cinderella on the second one instead of Rapunzel or Merida. I couldn't find a good image of Rapunzel where her cheek was turned or the top of her hair wasn't cut off. :laughing: The old school animated princesses have more flat features where Merida and Rapunzel do not, so the flat logos don't work well with them, unfortunately. Hope you're able to find something for the Aggie girl!!

LonghornTink.jpg

LonghornCinderella.jpg

Polyndianprincessjes,

Please let me know if you can create an "everybody loves a spartan girl" for Michigan state/green & white....using Snow White. With a spartan head on the cheek?

Apologize if this has already been done.

Thank you soooo much :)

The Lognhorn Girls look awesome. So sorry I didn't think about the newer animation style. How about Ariel in place of Rapunzel/Merida for both a Longhorn and A&M one?

Marion-

If you could please create a few DISigns for me I would greatly appreciate it. If it gives you enough time, I would like to have them by June 1st, please. These DISigns are for my 18 year old god daughter’s birthday who is away at college in Florida. This is a college I don't believe you have in your photobucket. So I have included the links to my photobucket where I have hi res logos and sports images for the school. If there is another way you would like me to get these images to you, please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to create these DISigns.

University Info:

University of South Florida, Tampa
USF Mascot-Rocky the Bull
Logo- Green and gold color scheme uses a slightly darker green and more golden hue

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums...port Images/Bullhead_zpsabb39e52.jpg:original

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums...orida_Bulls_Logo2svg_zps21ed01ee.jpg:original

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums...ort Images/Bullhead2_zps062a5a21.jpg:original

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums...mages/UC-v-greengold_zps9be8df8a.jpg:original

I am making all sweatshirts and t-shirts from the DISigns, here are the jpg images names. There is one basketball and one soccer, but I think it still falls under college so it goes under this thread. If I am incorrect, please let me know I will correct it right away:

1. Oklahoma-2
2. OregonState3
3. IndianaU3
4. SoccerBalls8 NAME: Angelique (Is it possible to make the soccer
ball black where the pink is?
And change the color of the name to
match Minnie’s bow?)
5. MichiganState-3
6. NotreDameTink1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter