Re-vamped Space Mountain

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by pittypat, Mar 27, 2007.

1. pittypat

pittypat Mouseketeer

Can anyone tell me if the new cars on Space Mountain have the same lap bar system as before or have they switched to the strap-you-down shoulder harness?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Magix

Magix <font color=navy>Blackhearted Pirate<br><font colo

Still a lap bar system.

4. pittypat

pittypat Mouseketeer

Hooray! I'm one of those weirdo claustrophobic types that freak out with the strap-you-down system.

5. csolson2003

csolson2003 Earning My Ears

I don't really like those either but it is a must for Screamin' and that is the best ride. I could have rode it over and over again!

6. MunkyMe13

MunkyMe13 DIS Veteran

Has anyone ever noticed that besides being confined, over the shoulder straps are not comfortable for women? (If you get my drift) And every time I have ever been on any rollercoaster with them the attendant always shoves them down to make sure they are locked... causing even more pain... lol... oh well safety first I suppose...

7. mystic_path

mystic_path You are never too old for a Disney movie

:rotfl: Yep, on the back side of the shoulder straps that come down they should have a groove for the ladies to make it a bit more comfortable. Then we can say we got our groove on. I guess its the same for guys and lap bars. A CM comes along and says "Im just checking out your bar sir" YIKIES! :lmao: