Re-categorization of Disney Dream & Fantasy rooms eff. Oct 18, 2011!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by HallsofVA, Oct 12, 2011.

1. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

We actually love having our door open directly opposite the elevator lobby & have done this on deck 2, 5 & 8. Once we decorate our door, it makes it so easy to know we're heading in the right direction. :thumbsup2 We've never had issues with noise late at night or in early am. We occasionally hear voices but no differently than when we were further down the hall. Maybe if I had a napping baby I'd feel differently.

Ooops, just realized on deck 8 we were a couple doors down in 8654. We were on the Magic & Wonder in 2118 3x, 2618 and on the Dream in 6164 & 6166. We are currently booked in 2118 for the Med.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jtink60

jtink60 Mouseketeer

We are booked in the stateroom. Do you have any pics? Thanks

4. jtink60

jtink60 Mouseketeer

Sorry, forgot to mention stateroom number. It's 9012 on the Dream. If anyone has any pics, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

5. Fantasiesabound

Fantasiesabound Mouseketeer

I cruised the Dream prior to the re-classification and was so stinkin psyched to find out we had a basketball court as a verandah!!

I have never seen a verandah so large! It was such an amazing cruise just because of the verandah! We did everything out there! We even brought along a small collapsable picnic table to set up out there to eat our meals there!

Cabin 5650!!!

6. Meredisney

Meredisney DIS Veteran

We are sailing in May 2014 on the Dream and we are booked in 8006. I haven't paid in full. Will i still receive a rate adjustment?

7. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

This is a really old thread, when did you book?
    I'm kind of doubting they'll adjust if you've booked in the last year or so.

8. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Not if you booked recently. This restructuring was done 2 years ago; this thread is from 2011. The staterooms listed were probably already restructured when you booked.