? re: BWV

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by fkj2, Feb 9, 2004.

1. fkj2

fkj2 DIS Veteran

Is there access in the rooms for using a laptop and does it cost extra?

And, I saw over at the Resorts Forum that VWL had tours. Are there any special activities at BWV that I should check out and any "don't miss" events? I haven't stayed there in years and I'm out of the loop.

Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. dianeschlicht

dianeschlicht <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

High speed internet access was added at all DVC resorts, but we don't have any hard evidence of costs yet.

4. zurgswife

zurgswife WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett

We always hook ours up with regular dialup....the only charge is .35 for the phone call.....Has worked pretty well.....we might check out the highspeed next time we are there though...

5. MinnieGi

MinnieGi DVC/BWV & HHI

We just came from BWV and the hook-up was in our room. DH called the front desk to see how much and I believe it was around $10.00 a day.

6. MinnesotaChill

MinnesotaChill Mouseketeer

Yes it was $10 a day, but not all rooms had it yet. We got it while we were there and talked to the installer. He said all of BWV would be done sometime in Feb.

7. fkj2

fkj2 DIS Veteran

l, so, does this mean I have to know the local number for dial-up for the service provider or are there instructions in the room?