Re-Booking a 4 day cruise on board

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by marley, Feb 20, 2004.

1. marley

marley DIS Veteran

I just looked at the latest 4 day Navigator that was posted on castawayclub.com and was wondering the following:

it states that if you re-book a 7 day cruise while on board you receive 10% off and $200 stateroom credit.

I'm one of those rare people on the boards that really only wants to go on a 3 or 4 day cruise. Do they not have re-booking discounts on those cruises? I'm assuming the stateroom credit would be less for a 3 or 4 day but I thought I would at least get the same 10% discount. Has anyone gotten these discounts re-booking less than a 7 day cruise?

thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Gupsmom

Gupsmom <font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio

I'm not sure about the discount but the onboard credit for 3/4 day rebooking is $100. atleast that's what it was when we booked ours.

Jess

4. CheapMom

CheapMom DIS Veteran

hey- just curious- why do you prefer the shorter cruise?

5. Billinaz

Billinaz Waiting to spend time in our home away from home..

I got that flyer on our 4 day Wonder trip.

I rebooked another 4 day cruise and got a $200 room credit.

I transferred the reservation to Dreams Unlimited and got an additional $200 rebate.

6. Seasca

Seasca Earning My Ears

Hey Billnanz, how in the world did you get a total of 400 room credit, that is wild.....Also question about rebooking and the 200 credit, if you are a florida resident and get the resident rates when they come out after you have booked on board, do you still get to keep the 200.00 rebate or does that go away. If anyone knows I'd love an answer, thanks.

7. marley

marley DIS Veteran

thank you everyone for the information!

As to why I only like the shorter cruises, I am a very light sleeper (even with my sound machine) and sharing a room with my two kids (4 and 7) for more than 3 or 4 days is just TOO much for me :) I'm a whimp!!!