RCL wine carry on policy

disneybass

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at
I read that RCL will allow 2 bottles of wine to be carried on per state room. Do you have to take it aboard in your carry on like DCL or can you put it in your checked luggage? Thanks,

I read that RCL will allow 2 bottles of wine to be carried on per state room. Do you have to take it aboard in your carry on like DCL or can you put it in your checked luggage? Thanks,

Carry on. Most Cruise lines have that policy, incase the bottle leaks or breaks

Threadjack! When (if?) you buy a bottle of liquor in port when do they return it to you...? Is it the night before you disembark or do you have to wait until that morning/after you leave the ship? Trying to figure out how our packing would go... thanks! :)

Actually I was told by the experts on cruise critic that carrying on is NOT necessary with the two bottles of wine. I would do it but it's always good to know the actual rules.

They return purchased liquor the night before.

Threadjack! When (if?) you buy a bottle of liquor in port when do they return it to you...? Is it the night before you disembark or do you have to wait until that morning/after you leave the ship? Trying to figure out how our packing would go... thanks! :)
Depends on the length of the cruise and the time of the year. On short (3-4 night) cruises it's usually picked up from one of the lounges on the morning of departure. During college spring break season (mid-February-late-March) it's usually the same - pick up in the morning.

As for carry-on/packed luggage. If it's in your packed luggage you can expect to be called down to security once onboard to retrieve your luggage. If it's in you carry-on, no problem.

Depends on the length of the cruise and the time of the year. On short (3-4 night) cruises it's usually picked up from one of the lounges on the morning of departure. During college spring break season (mid-February-late-March) it's usually the same - pick up in the morning.

7-Night Southern Caribbean in late January specifically, thanks!

They return purchased liquor the night before.

Thank you!!

I wondered about bringing wine on boarding day. Does 1 box of wine equal two bottles of wine? <fingers crossed>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter