RCI Caribbean Resorts

Discussion in 'DVC Trip Reports' started by ltktmk, Jul 19, 2012.

1. ltktmk

ltktmk Earning My Ears

We have had an ongoing search for RCI Carribean Resorts. I am looking for anyone's experience at any resorts in the Carribean, so I can expand my search. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bwvBound

bwvBound DVC SSR & other timeshare

4. travelbug

travelbug DIS Veteran

Does Mexico count? I traded in for Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach at Cabo 2 years ago. It was absolutely beautiful and the accommodations were impeccable. Loved everything! Maybe I'll return some day. :)

5. ltktmk

ltktmk Earning My Ears

Thanks Travelbug, I have not looked into Mexico, my wife is not interested due to all of the violence.

6. jcanary

jcanary DIS Veteran

We just returned from a wonderful wonderful week at the Elysian REsort in St Thomas. I am not sure how often you see that on RCI but we used our Wyndham points, which is part of RCI, for the week in a Studio King. I would stay away from Bluebeards Castle, it is on a hill and far from beach, etc. The Bluebeard Beach Club is right on a beach. You definitely need a car to get around. Busy time is Nov thru March. We went in June and practically had the beach to ourselves. If you need more info let me know. We are going to Dominican Republic next year at a Club Melia resort which have 5 star reviews and I traded that thru RCI.