RaySharpton Weekly Journal

Ray, I'm so very proud of you. I can't wait to get a real time hug from the new you. Just a few more days, unless I run into you before the meet.

Love that pretty new clipart. You are a true WISH success!

WOW!!! You are doing so great! You met your goals and they were tough ones!!

You are looking awesome in that new clippie, Ray!! :sunny: Congratulations!

Ray - I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to meet you in person. Won't be able to make the WISH meet but will see you at the Mega Mouse Meet on the 6th!

Oh, Ray!!!

I'm so very proud of you! You've worked so hard at this, and you're really making huge strides!

Your determination and "never give up" attitude are a HUGE inspiration to me. You stay so focused on what you want to achieve... I want to be like you!

I know you're at work, and you might not see this before you leave for WDW. But that's okay, because I'll get a chance to tell you how proud I am in person in just a few days!!!! :wave2:

Could all you people who are going to be at WDW with Ray, give him a hug for me, too? I am so proud of your determination, Ray. You are AWESOME!

Congratulations, Ray. I've missed seeing your posts, you are such an inspiration to all of us!

Hope you are enjoying your trip. When I was there in early Nov. I also had a few treats planned for the week (never did get my Mickey Bar!!!) and came home with a 3lb gain. I dropped it all the first week back however.....just did induction that week.

Sure wish I could be doing the DISmeet with all of you, perhaps you'll head back in Jan '05 when a lot of WISHers will be doing the 1/2 marathon.....what a party that will be!

It has been a long time since I have posted. I've gained so much weight back. I have not weighed myself, but I am using my walking cane more at work, and I get so out of breath when I walk. Of course, my clothes are tighter. I hope to get serious about losing weight again. I guess by posting here, I may think more about getting serious about losing weight.

Best Wishes and God Bless to everyone, Ray

Oh my goodness, Ray! :sunny:

I know you don't know me, as I'm not the most prolific poster, but I've always enjoyed your kind and caring posts. You and Dan Murphy are just tops in my book! :)

I wish you all the best in your journey to a healthier you! I lost 110 pounds myself, and do realize what a challenge it is! Please know that we are behind you all the way and give to you all the love and good wishes that you have always given to others! Go Ray!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

WebmasterKathy said:
Ray!!!

It's so good to see you here! :cloud9:

Hi, Kathy. Thank you, it is good to hear from you, too. Congratulations on being a Webmaster. I sure do miss getting a chance to meet you and your DM last December.

God Bless and Best Wishes.

Sincerely, Ray

luvmydogs said:
Oh my goodness, Ray! :sunny:

I know you don't know me, as I'm not the most prolific poster, but I've always enjoyed your kind and caring posts. You and Dan Murphy are just tops in my book! :)

I wish you all the best in your journey to a healthier you! I lost 110 pounds myself, and do realize what a challenge it is! Please know that we are behind you all the way and give to you all the love and good wishes that you have always given to others! Go Ray!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you, Kim. I really appreciate your kind support and caring words. I so admire you for your tremendous accomplishment. I hope that I may have the strength and will power to do the same as you.

Best Wishes and Good Luck,

Sincerely, Ray

Thank goodness!

I've been so worried about you........

Keep your chin up Ray- we're here for you.

One day at a time, you know!

Ray, I know you don't know me either. I just want to say that you CAN do this! It is difficult, but it can be done. It is your journey, but you have so many here to help you along your way. Best WISHES for your new healthy wise choices life style! Keep on keepin' on.

Hi Ray! :wave2:

I'm just popping in to let you know I'm thinking of you today and sending you lots of sunshine and good wishes! :sunny: :flower3:

I hope you're having a lovely weekend, Ray! :hug:

Ray...hey buddy....sorry i missed seeing you in Dec.

I also have restarted the weight loss game...I know you can do it...good luck

Ray!!!

Zurgswife and I went on a quest to find you at the MVMCP in December, but no Ray! Hang in there! (I know the falling off the wagon feeling! LOL! I am climbing back on again right now!)

Well...it has been a very long time.

I really think that I am ready to start again.

I bought my first mobility scooter from ebay the other day, but it has a 300-lb. weight limit. I hope to use it at WDW and maybe an Atlanta Braves baseball game.

I also ordered a "South Beach Diet" book from ebay, too.

I just made my first low carb meal of broccoli, squash and hamburger. I haven't got the book yet.

So I am going to switch from Adkin's Diet to South Beach Diet.

On Atkin's I got down to 275-lbs.

I now weigh 353-lbs.

I know...I can't believe it either.

I gained 78-lbs.

I hope that I can make it through the weekend at work and then for one full week without cheating.

Hi Ray! :sunny:

It's so good to see you back, and I'm sending all my good thoughts and best wishes that you reach all the goals that you set for yourself! You're such a sweet and caring person, and I hope you know how many of us you've touched with your kindness and thoughtfulness--and we're here to give it all back to you tenfold!

I know how difficult it can be to change your eating and exercise habits. I lost 110 pounds and have been maintaining for over a year and a half, but it would be the easiest thing in the world for me to slip back into my old eating patterns (and I have on more than one occasion done just that)! I realize that I will have good days and not-so-good ones, but I now know that temporary setbacks don't make me a failure--it just makes me human, with ups and downs like in every other aspect of life. Getting right back up on after falling off the old proverbial horse is the best thing you can do for yourself when your day doesn't necessarily go as you would have liked. Keep your setbacks in perspective and do not beat yourself up! These struggles are just all part of the nature of the weight loss beast. :)

You can do this, Ray, and you have so many, many friends behind you! I'll be keeping your sweet self in my prayers! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you again, Kim, for your kind words.

And thank you everyone for your previous good wishes.

Day one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter