Rates? Help!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by MinniesYooHoo, Aug 3, 2009.

1. MinniesYooHoo

MinniesYooHoo With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik

Does anyone know if the 2010 rates are out? I'm at work, and believe it or not, Disney's website is blocked!!!!:scared1: Fortunately, I'm able to get on the boards.:thumbsup2. Anyway, HELP!!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. IMGONNABE40!

IMGONNABE40! <font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I

I am waiting for this info as well!! Just cut and pasted this from the WDW website 30 seconds ago:

Walt Disney World® Resort reservations are currently only available for check-in dates up to and including December 31, 2010.

Happy booking!!

4. beccasmom

beccasmom DIS Veteran

Some rates are posted on Mousesavers. So far - the values, the moderates, Fort Wilderness, AKL, and Beach Club.

5. Brian_WDW74

Brian_WDW74 <font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font Moderator

I've moved this thread to the Codes and Rates board. :)

6. Momof2J's

Momof2J's Mouseketeer

Yes, the 2010 rates are out for room, tickets and dining plans. I think mousesavers has them listed on their site.

It appears that the rates are divided into 'seasons' for both the rooms and the regular dining plan. The new rates for the basic DDP ranges from $42-$47 adults & $12-$13 for kids.