Rate our ADR's

JWolverineXII

Mouseketeer
Just made our ADR's... about 30 days late :confused3

so didn't get everything we wanted

I'm happy with our times but just curious how some DIS'ers would rate some of these restaurants, haven't been to before

-The Maya Grill
-Sci Fine Dine In Theater - Kinda nervous, a friend said they went and it was "disgusting"
-Chefs De France
-Kona Cafe
-San Angel Inn

Any reviews or thoughts would be appreciated :)

You didn't do too bad considering its 30 days late!

I have never been to Maya grill (Sorry)

Sci Fi~ I really enjoyed Sci Fi. It's great for just a cheeseburger and fries. I had the turkey sandwich and it was great. Its nothing fancy but the theming is really cool and its definately worth trying!

Chefs de France is my favorite restaurant!! its very pretty inside and they have great service and food.

San Angel Inn was also very good. I have heard some not so good reviews.. but i loved it when i went!

Kona~ I have never been here but i want to check it out myself because i hear lots of great reviews

Have fun!:goodvibes

Kona is GREAT!
have not done your other choices, but we're going to Sci FI so I also hope it is okay, though I am on the fence to ditch it....
Oops, San Angel, Good also, but I think they have a very limited menu and it is hard with our picky ds.

Just made our ADR's... about 30 days late :confused3

so didn't get everything we wanted

I'm happy with our times but just curious how some DIS'ers would rate some of these restaurants, haven't been to before

-The Maya Grill
-Sci Fine Dine In Theater - Kinda nervous, a friend said they went and it was "disgusting"
-Chefs De France
-Kona Cafe
-San Angel Inn

Any reviews or thoughts would be appreciated :)

You did do pretty good for making them a little late. I love SciFi, it is a must for me. I have it as #3 in line when I make my ADRs always. The ribs are awesome and it is just different and fun.
Chefs is great food and hopefully remy will still be appearing when you go.
Kona I have done a late breakfast and it was wonderful. San Angel has a wonderful atmosphere, the food is hit or miss.

also... if you call back at the 45 day window, many people cancel reservations, I have gotten CRT and Chef Mickeys that way. Just keep calling.

-The Maya Grill- Sorry, never been here
-Sci Fine Dine In Theater -fun atmosphere, food ok, good shakes
-Chefs De France-enjoyed this a lot, loved the alsace specialty flatbread and mac and cheese.
-Kona Cafe-good food, smoothiies are yum
-San Angel Inn--trying this one in August

Just -The Maya Grill
-Chefs De France
-Kona Cafe
-San Angel Inn

We eat at Chefs de France and Kona every trip and love them both.

We have never eaten at the others. The general impression I get is that the atmosphere at Sci Fi is great but the food is so-so. As for the Maya Grill the service seems to be very slow.

We have always been tempted to try San Angel because the setting is quite nice.

Kona: Loved it for breakfast, hated it for dinner, but I think I just had a negative experience there for dinner. It was really awful...bland food, disgusting dessert, slow and rude service. But breakfast was spectacular!

Chefs De France: I've eaten here twice, once for lunch, once for dinner, and was more satisfied with my experience at lunch. No refils on soda, limited options if you're using the basic DDP.

I haven't tried San Angel or Maya but I have been to Sci-Fi a few times and have enjoyed it, but stick to burgers/chicken sandwiches, the shakes are awesome.
Chefs de France was wonderful, my husband is upset that I didn't make a ressie there for our next trip, but I really wanted to try some new things. I loved the mac and cheese and my hubby had chicken which he said was the best he had at any WDW restaurant. Kona is probably my favorite WDW restaurant. I have only eaten dinner there but we loved everything we had.

I can't speak for all of your ADR's, but we really like Chefs De France and Kona is a must do for us on every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter