Rasul Bath worth it?

we4blairs

Mouseketeer
we cruise in a few weeks and I'm looking for something for DH and I to do together. Has anyone tried the Rasul Bath?

Is the price listed per person or total? I think it shows $88.

Was it worth it? I'm just not sure about the mud - is it just in a jar or something? I wouldn't want to plunge into mud everyone else has been in. :rotfl2:

It is worth it!

The mud is in separate little bowls - they are just for you.

The price is for 1-3 people.

Bring towels - the floor is hard...

we4blairs said:
we cruise in a few weeks and I'm looking for something for DH and I to do together. Has anyone tried the Rasul Bath?

Is the price listed per person or total? I think it shows $88.

Was it worth it? I'm just not sure about the mud - is it just in a jar or something? I wouldn't want to plunge into mud everyone else has been in. :rotfl2:

WARNING: You may get various opinions about this. The price is for one, two or three persons. Not sure about three person... but... hey... what ever.. :teeth:

Anyway the different type of mud are in bowls that you rub over each other... more information can be found on a website. I will PM you the link as I belive the site is filtered. Have fun!!!
Have fun....

We (DH and I) just did it on the MArch 4-11 Eastern magic (just the 2 of us did it LOL). It was just one big bowl of mud, and a basket of lotions and potions (none of which were very conducive to applying and then sitting in steam--it was more like shower gels and facial cleansers--odd). There are varying opinions on this treatment--we had fun but have no idea how the x-rated fun happens unless you bring in LOTS of towels for the wet, cold, hard floor, or you are extremely small and can fit on the bench!!

Rasual bath was fun, but we probably wouldn't do it again. The price was for both of us. You're given a robe and slippers to change into before you enter the room. The mud is in a bowl. The sea salt scrub is in another bowl. A bunch of lotions in a basket. If I were you I would try it once and see what you think.

glass-slipper said:
DH and I thought it was worth it! :thumbsup2 Bring in lots of extra towels :blush:

We thought it was worth it too - forgot the extra towels.

didn't get the sea salt scrub though, oh well maybe next time.

Hubby and I LOVED it. We did it on our first cruise. That was the only time we did it, but loved every second of it!

DH and I have done this twice and we love it. :thumbsup2

The thing that I think is essential to understand before you decide to try this treatment is that you are on your own. You and your partner will be taken to a treatment suite, given some instructions about how best to utilize the steam room and the scrubs and mud, and then the rest will be up to you.

You can be as naughty as you want or not naughty at all... you've got a shower, a sitting area with a tile bench and all the lotions and mud, and a small steam room (which can get very very hot).

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that you will need to decide what type of experience you'd like to have and then make it happen. I second the idea to bring extra towels. I also suggest bringing some bottled water - the steam room gets very very hot whether you're being naughty or not!

B. :teeth:

we4blairs said:
I wouldn't want to plunge into mud everyone else has been in. :rotfl2:

It's not the mud I would worry about...I'd hate to take a black light in there. :rolleyes1

fakereadhed said:
It's not the mud I would worry about...I'd hate to take a black light in there. :rolleyes1
That's what I was thinking too... I hope they sanitize everything well in between "treatments"! :scared: LOL

fakereadhed said:

That is the whole reason why DH doesn't want to do the Rasul... it creeps him out too much! He said it reminds him of the bathhouses in the 80's!
Of course, that is very different but the whole idea just skeeved him out so we aren't doing the Rasul.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter