Rare mickey Surf Shirt

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by mickeysurfs, Apr 21, 2013.

1. mickeysurfs

mickeysurfs Earning My Ears

Hey,

I am looking for more information regarding a specific hawaiian shirt. I figured this forum was a good place to ask around.

The first and only time I came across it was late one night on ebay (no it was not a sleep-deprived hallucination).

The name of the shirt as listed was:

DISNEY Camp Shirt Mens VTG Hawaiian Aloha Island sz SMALL Mickey Surf Flower

I don't expect the name on the listing to be very illustrative, so I will do my best to describe the visuals of the shirt.

It depicted:

- A repeating pattern of mickey surfing on a wave with another picture of mickey sleeping under a green palm tree
    - The wave looked as if was going to crash down on mickey
    - The base color of the shirt was a shade of purple/blue

I know it is a long shot reaching out like this, but I have become so transfixed with this shirt since I first laid eyes on it that I needed to find out more.

I would greatly appreciate any and all help locating this shirt and would be willing to pay/trade/barter for it.

That being said, I would even appreciate some additional information with which I may continue my search.

Thanks!

2. DizneyDogs

DizneyDogs <font color=red>Mouseketeer<br><font color=navy>Sc

did you happen to save off a pic of it?

3. mickeysurfs

mickeysurfs Earning My Ears

As a matter of fact, I do. (The original description was slightly off.)

[See the link below for a screenshot of the shirt]

http://imgur.com/NofEsJl

4. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

Never saw that one, but it's a cool shirt. In a tacky Hawaiian shirt kind of way.:earsboy: