Rapunzel's tower at MK

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Kerrio929, Dec 6, 2012.

1. disbride11

disbride11 Earning My Ears

Does anyone have any idea when the bathrooms are expected to be completed?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cuchu2005

cuchu2005 DIS Veteran

Are you in such a hurry? :lmao:

Sorry about the joke. It sounded like you were holding until bathroom completion!

Mx

4. kennythepirate

kennythepirate <font color=blue>Bad Mood t' Blackhearted<br><font

While I agree that it's extremely unlikely to put a Rapunzel meet and greet there, you're quoting the same person who told Media that Beast would only be at Be Our Guest for the Blog Meet Up.

5. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

There have been no announcements by Disney, so your guess is as good as anyone else's.

:thumbsup2

6. tputorti

tputorti Earning My Ears

Fair enough. Just passing along the info that is out there. However I agree that it is highly unlikely they would have a meet and great there.

7. BiancaBernard&Penny

BiancaBernard&Penny Returning to "Earning My Ears" after all these yea

I don't get the germaphobe thing in relation to (unlikely) meet and greets? IF there was a meet and greet, I don't imagine the princess would be sitting on the throne, so to speak (although a Snow White standing by the sinks reminding everyone to "wash up" is not a bad idea...). I imagine IF there was a m&g it would be in a nice room, separate from the loos by doors and maybe a hall. Avoiding the m&g because "it's a bathroom" (the reason why many people stop in) would be like refusing to buy a soda at a gas station because "it's a bathroom" (the reason why many people stop in)

8. bellanotte10

bellanotte10 Now bring me that horizon

If that was to my comment... I was picturing it IN the bathroom... Not in a side room or anything... Actually IN the bathroom cuz thats what i thought we were joking about.... Not that that would ever happen. I found it funny though gross.

ETAd sorry wow this sounds mean. I was just trying to clarify! Sorry! :goodvibes:

9. BiancaBernard&Penny

BiancaBernard&Penny Returning to "Earning My Ears" after all these yea

Nah. Multiple messages over multiple threads.
    Princess and prince on the throne is kinda funny. Esp since I have used public potties many times in hoop skirts. I can just see it! And definitely the scolding Snow White.

10. bellanotte10

Aaah ok. Yeah I'm not usually a germaphobe... Just when I picture a meet and greet in a bathroom! :lmao:

11. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

I am also a M&G-in-a-bathroom-aphobe. Anywhere. :thumbsup2

12. bellanotte10

Haha glad I'm not alone!

So would this mean only girls could meet rapunzel and only boys could meet Flynn? Would there be exceptions?

13. Pixie Princess

Pixie Princess DIS Veteran

My sister and BIL to my oldest niece to WDW for the first time when she was around 2..I think. I seem to remember the story was that she was recently potty trained. Anyway, she excitedly declared as they were about to leave, "I can't wait to go potty at Disney World!" :lmao: She was so excited at the prospect, that she got upset when she was made to go to the restroom prior to arriving at WDW (7 hr. drive). "But I want to go potty at Disney World!"

14. cuchu2005

cuchu2005 DIS Veteran

That makes it even more interesting! Imagine that meeting rapunzel at the Throne could be a good selling point to kids potty training, and might encourage them! :goodvibes

15. Pumbaa7287

Pumbaa7287 I am the great Stone Dragon!

I probably shouldn't admit this, but I got way too excited last year at age 25 to use the bathroom at the top of the Eiffel Tower. :cool1:

16. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

Awe man. I liked those bathrooms, they were never busy when we are there. DRAT!
    But yay on the queue expansion for Peter Pan, that line is the worst one there!!

17. Keurigirl

Keurigirl let's all sing like the birdies sing

You guys need to come to Disneyland, where we have a proper Rapunzel tower in the middle of Fantasyland. :) Inside it is painted just like her tower, and inside you will find Rapunzel and often Flynn Ryder as well!

18. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

Hey!

Wait a minute...

There's no BATHROOM at the top of the Eiffel Tower!

:scared:

;)

19. chikita

chikita Mouseketeer

None of the info on Disney Blog means a thing, the amount of misinformation and disinformation put out in the last few months is staggering.